Space song

Credits to: WeakNerd_Arms

Wednesday was having a very very bad day.

First of all, of course when she went out of the dorm room to eat some healthy breakfast, a bunch of hooligans bombarded Wednesday.

Normally, this wouldn't bother Wednesday. But today for some reason it was different. Wednesday was actually bothered. She wouldn't show it though, she let out death threats to each one of the people in her usual monotone voice.

Second of all, as she got her bitter oatmeal, that was soaked in poison just for her. It was spilled on the ground by some accident of a rather short girl, about Wednesday's height. Maybe a bit taller. She apologized profusely, but Wednesday just glared at her. That made her shut up and walk away like nothing happened. If looks could kill, Wednesday would be the number 1 serial killer in the entire world.

After her 3rd class, she went to her 4th. The plants were like her friends. Her only friends. Do when she saw her plants on the counter and they were cut up. She went ballistic.

"Who did this?" Wednesday said, gritting her teeth. Everyone looked at her. But some people caught her eye. 2 boys and girl, snickering and looking at each other with smirks. Wednesday walked towards them.

"Your deaths are going to be slow and painful." Wednesday gritted out. Before lunging at them. There were screams and not as much blood as Wednesday had hoped there was. Before Ms. Thornhill broke them up.

"What?! Wednesday!" Thornhill screamed out as she pulled Wednesday from scratching their faces off and almost stabbing them in the eye.

"WHAT THE FUCK! She almost stabbed me!!" The boy with dirty blonde hair squealed. The girl and the other boy crying their eyes out. Pathetic.

"I would've done worse if Ms. Thornhill didn't interfere." Wednesday spat out as she was glaring at the boy.

"Wednesday Friday Addams!" Wednesday turned around to see Ms. Weems, the principal, standing at the doorway.

"My office. Now!" Ms. Weems said. Not sparing a single glance as she walked to the office. Wednesday looked at the boys and the girl.

"You better look in your bed before you go to sleep."

—-

"Why would you attack those poor innocent students?" Ms. Weems exclaimed.

"They are certainly not innocent. They cut my plants." Wednesday said calmly, unlike the angry principal.

"That doesn't mean you attempt murder." Ms. Weems yelled.

"I see why your mad, Im mad too about how I didn't finish the job. That seems to be a recurring problem." Wednesday grumbled. Ms. Weems just stood there in shock.

"What? Wednesday- Nevermind.." Ms. Weems mumbled into her hand. She rubbed her temples.

"You will have to clean up the school for 2 weeks. You better hope that those children don't call their parents." Ms. Weems warned. Wednesday nodded.

"You are excused" Ms. Weems said, closing her eyes and rubbing her temples while doing a 'shooing' with her other hand. Wednesday opened the door and closed it rather harshly.

She made it to her dorm since it seems to be lunch now. She was not in the mood for eating. Wednesday got to the dorm room and went inside. She wanted to slam the door shut, but she didn't want to disturb all the loners in the hallway eating alone. So she closed it quietly.

Wednesday went to wash her hands, blood staining it. As much as she would love to see the blood of her victims on her hands for the whole world to see, she felt bad today and didn't want to see her failed attempt's blood.

Wednesday went on her bed and laid there. She was going to sleep before she was awakened by someone walking into the dorm room.

"Wednesday?" She heard a finials voice. Wednesday sat up. Removing her hands from her chest and putting them at her sides.

"Yes, Enid?" Wednesday said. Rubbing her eyes.

"I hope I didn't wake you." Enid said softly. Closing the door behind her. Wednesday looked at what Enid had in her hands and it was food.

"I came up here so you could eat. I know you didn't eat breakfast." Wednesday looked away. I guess she could eat a little bit. It was a simple sandwich. Break, cheese, turkey, lettuce and tomato.

"Thank you, Enid." Wednesday mumbled out as she took a bite out of the sandwich. Enid sat at the foot of her bed while she looked at Wednesday eat the sandwich.

"Is it good?" Enid asked, Wednesday nodded and ate her last two bites of the sandwich.

"I see you've had a bad day." Enid said. Wednesday looked up and saw Enid looking at her sadly.

"Indeed. But it's nothing I can't handle." Wednesday said. She could handle it. But she guessed that today she couldn't today. She didn't want to show weakness.

"Do you need anything else?" Enid asked. Wednesday shook her head.

"Well, just know, I'm always here if you need me." Enid was about to get up, but something in Wednesday didn't want her to go. So she grabbed Enid's hand.

"Wait." Wednesday said. Enid looked back.

"I might want something." Enid looked at her, her eyes brows raised.

"Can you maybe..cuddle with me..?" Wednesday said timidly. Enid smiled and giggled a little.

"Of course, Wednesday." Enid softly said. Wednesday's lips tugged a bit up into a tiny smile. Enid crawled next to her in the bed and Wednesday scooted a bit back, giving Enid more space. They both got comfortable. Enid wrapped her hands around Wednesday's waist and kissed her neck once.

"It will take a while to make you smile, but somewhere in these eyes, i'm on your side." Enid said softly.