Anything For You Cara Mia

Credits to: NotAClue101

"Wens stop strangling Ajax" Enid didn't even look up from her phone and Wednesday scowled but released her grip from the terrified boy.

Everyone at the lunch table stared at Enid in shock and then watched as Wednesday returned to her seat and allowed Enid to place a light kiss on her cheek

"Good girl" she whispered in Wednesdays ear who then had to suppress the smile that threatened her features. No one heard this of course but they were all baffled to, for the first time ever, see their dark spirited friend actually listen to someone and do as she was told.

The first to pipe up of course was Bianca " Wow Wednesday Addams whipped? Never thought I'd see the day" she joked and the slight chuckle that muttered across the table was immediately shot down by a death glare admitted by Wednesday.

"If you wish to remain alive I suggest you introduce silence into your daily routine" Wednesday remarked coldly. Bianca just raised her eyebrows and returned to eating her food and occasional chatter with everyone at the table.

Eventually Enid stood up and grabbed Wednesday's hand who happily followed suit.

"Hey where are you guys going?" Xavier asked before they were able to leave

"None of your business Beanpole" Wednesday spat unnecessarily mean in true Wednesday fashion.

Enid again leaned over and whispered in Wednesdays ear. She rolled her eyes and spoke again "Apologies. But I am still declining to answer your question". And with this statement she roughly grabbed Enid's hand and led them out of the cafeteria as the blonde girl smiled happily skipping along behind her keeping hold of her hand.

"What the fuck just happened" Yoko scanned everyone at the table who all hummed questioningly, all feeling the same way.

....

It had been approximately 1 month since Wednesday and Enid had gotten together romantically and the soft spot she had for the werewolf girl had only grown. She was definitely whipped and it was becoming increasingly clear to all of their classmates that Wednesday would do absolutely anything that Enid asked of her. Anything.

Enid became more daring with her requests and 2 weeks in she had learned certain phrases and words that would send her girlfriend into a passionate frenzy.

Good girl
Me Amore
My Love

It sent Wednesday over the edge when Enid would brush her lips against the pale girl's ear and whisper these to her.

And just in general rewarding Wednesdays good behaviour with light affection which she had recently learned she found incredibly satisfying when it came from Enid and Enid only.

They had made their way to their dorm room both fully aware that they intended to skip the rest of their classes.

Enid closed the door and beamed at Wednesday, who turned to face her.

"You know I can't say No to you Enid you are using your powers for evil" she stated disapprovingly.

"I have no idea what your talking about baby" she pouted her lips and innocently tilted her head to the side. Wednesday had to push away her need to satisfy her girlfriend to replace them with stern words.

"Don't act all innocent" Wednesday stepped toward the blonde who had placed her hands behind her back and was rocking from side to side with pride

"Oh come on Wednesday I love how 'whipped' you are" she said quoting Bianca.

"Cara Mia I Love you but you know you'll only confuse their small minds" she spoke bluntly, recalling the confused faces of her peers when she did as Enid had instructed during lunch.

"Wednesday there's no need to be so mean" Enid scolded once again.

"They can't hear me" she defended "You cannot take away my free speech" and Enid just giggled at her wrapping her arms around Wednesdays neck.

"Hmmm fair enough" she pecked Wednesday on the lips playfully, who begrudgingly admitted to enjoying the affection and instinctively placed her hands firmly on Enid's hips.

"You also know you can't say what you said to me earlier in public" Wednesday reminded her.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" she lied, winking at her beloved.

"Yes you do." She raised an eyebrow "It ignites a fire within me Enid I told you only in private" she lectured.

"ohhhh that" she smirked "Yeah you should have never reacted to that one it gives me way too much power over you" she giggled sweetly remembering back to when she had first said it as a joke but noticed it had elicited a very noticable response from Wednesday.

Enid then attempted to kiss her girlfriend with more passion but Wednesday moved away and smirked

"Wens" she whined at the absence of the shorter girl's lips.

"No darling I will not reward this behaviour" she smirked again jolting her eyebrows in victory

"Hey do not try and turn this around in me!" Enid placed her hands on Wednesday shoulder and pushed back lightly to look her in the eyes.

"Watch me" Wednesday challenged.

"Kiss me" Enid demanded playfully.

"No" she refused, getting gratification from taking back some of that power.

"Me amore pleeeeeaase" Enid gave her best puppy dog eyes that she knew her girlfriend could not resist

Wednesday bit her lip trying to force the Addams Family blood that ignited within her to cool down, after hearing Enid speak in this way.

"This is torture" Wednesday almost pursed her lips.

"That's why you love it" she smirked deviantly, only causing Wednesday to be at the mercy of the girl even more. "Now kiss me" she instructed grinning.

Wednesday unable to control herself just smiled slightly and replied "Anything for you Cara Mia" pushing Enid lightly against the door by her hips and capturing the girl's lips with her own.

Enid just smiled between kisses enjoying Wednesday's love for her " Anything?" She cheekily asked against her lips.

Wednesday just pulled back an inch and caressed Enid's face lightly "Anything Cara Mia" she repeated before passionately kissing her once again.

She was so whipped.