'Ur Girlypop!'

Credits to: WeakNerd_Arms

Enid gave Wednesday the phone, Wednesday at first didn't know what this tiny black rectangle was, then Enid enlightened her.

"It's a phone!" Enid said happily. Wednesday grimaced.

"I thought I told you I didn't want to be a slave to technology?" Enid frowned and Wednesday wanted to take back what she said.

"Well.. Since the school year was almost done, when you were too leave and go back to your family for the summer, we could still contact!" Enid smiled once again, Wednesday must say, that wasn't such a bad idea.

"Well, I suppose that isn't a bad idea, I would like to keep communication between us." Wednesday said, inspecting the phone, Enid squealed and was about to hug Wednesday, but stopped midway, looking at Wednesday first, silently asking for permission.

"I will allow it." Wednesday said, and was engulfed by warmth, Wednesday was shocked at first, but shortly after she melted into the hug and hugged back. They stayed like this for a few minuets, but to Wednesday it felt like just a few seconds.

'Wednesday?" Enid said, Wednesday snapped her eyes open and broke the hug. She cleared her throat.

"Oh- Um- Sorry, Enid." Wednesday said, her face red. Enid smiled again, a soft smile.

"I'll be off to my classes." Wednesday said, and speed walked to her class. Thank god she didn't have this class with Enid.

---

Wednesday was having trouble with this "phone".

She decided to ask Enid how to use certain apps. Two that Enid said she liked was these apps named "Tik Tok" and 'Instagram". She also taught Wednesday how to text, call, and facetime her. Wednesday looked at her phone and saw her contact name.

Willa💞🖤

Wednesday blushed at the name and the hearts. She wanted to make her contact name for her to. But that will have to wait.

Wednesday was now scrolling through Instagram. She had found it quite entertaining and did it for hours on end. Until she found a post that made her stomach flip, but also confused.

It was picture of Wednesday and Enid hugging today, that was what made her stomach flip. But what made her confused was the caption. She saw that this was Yoko's account. It was named CountDracuala_ and it said;

I found these two girlypop's hugging for 10 minutes, I know what you are Wednesday....(👉゚ヮ゚)👉 🏳️🌈

She didn't know what "Girlypop" meant. She decided to look at the comment's for evidence to help her with the word.

SirenHead: Girl, I've known she was gay since day 1 😒🤚

TheArtist: I thought she liked me

BeeBoi: @EnidStinkclair You said you were gonna play Minecraft with me at that time =(

YOUSINKINTOMYCLOTHESSS: IM SORRYYYYY, I wanted to give Wednesday a phone and she said we could hug, she wouldn't let go and I didn't wanna disturb her ಥ_ಥ I liked it anyway.

Wednesday blushed. Hard.

She put her phone down and covered her face, thank god Enid wasn't in the dorm. She would tease her.

She picked up her phone once again. She went to the app and typed in the comment.

SirenHead: Girl, I've known she was gay since day 1 😒🤚

TheArtist: I thought she liked me

BeeBoi: @EnidStinkclair You said you were gonna play Minecraft with me at that time =(

YOUSINKINTOMYCLOTHESSS: IM SORRYYYYY, I wanted to give Wednesday a phone and she said we could hug, she wouldn't let go and I didn't wanna disturb her ಥ_ಥ I liked it anyway.

ImLoveWithAnEmoGirl: @EnidStinkclair, come back to the dorm and explain what the word "Girlypop" is.