I'm just gonna keep waiting underneath the mistletoe

Credits to: WeakNerd_Arms

Mistletoe was an interesting thing for Wednesday.

She just didn't get it. When two people go underneath it, they are supposed to kiss? What if it was their life-long enemy? Would they still kiss? Were you allowed to say no to the kissing?

Wednesday grew up trying to avoid Mistletoe, not wanting to kiss anybody. She got very close one time, though. She wasn't looking up once and was about to walk underneath one with a kid waiting behind one of the locker's. Waiting to pounce next to Wednesday. Luckily, one bully of Wednesday shoved her out of the way and went underneath the mistletoe instead.

When she went to Nevermore. She was on high alert. Always looking up at connecting hallways, looking for that green and red plant.

But, for some reason, she never looked up in her dorm room. She just thought that Enid would never do that.

Or maybe Wednesday wanted her to do it.

Wednesday shook that thought out of her head violently, she would not want Enid to kiss her!

---

It was Wednesday's reading time. At least she thought. She wasn't reading though, she was thinking. Thinkin about those darn mistletoe's again. Thought about.. personal things.

Wednesday never thought she would like someone, heck even fall in love with someone. But, she thinks she did.

And it was her bubbly roommate.

She swore too never fall in love, she swore to never be like her.

Yet she was head over heel's with Enid. Every time they touched, Wednesday would instantly want more. She would blush when Enid complimented her. Which was almost everyday, might I add.

In short story, Enid was driving Wednesday insane. And not in a good way.

Wednesday had a plan.

'Just say you like her!' Thing signaled. Wednesday sighed.

"It's not that easy!" Wednesday exclaimed, Thing shook its head. (Or..hand)

'Well the way that your gonna do it, is a little bit..' Thing signaled. Wednesday glared at Thing and Thing stopped signaling. Afraid of Wednesday glare.

"And you better not do anything about it." Wednesday said. Thing walked away sadly.

"I'm back!" Enid yelled. Putting her bag down. Wednesday greeted her with a small hello. Enid walked over to Wednesday with her lamp down on her paper.

"Whatcha' doing?" Enid said. Leaning down, to Wednesday to look at the book on her desk. Wednesday didn't answer though, she thought 'this was it'.

Something softly bonked on Enid's head, Enid looked up.

There was a mistletoe. She looked at Wednesday and she had a red face.

Enid figured out Wednesday's plan. Enid smiled.

"Did you plan this?" Enid asked teasingly.

"Maybe I didn't, maybe I did." Wednesday said shyly. looking down.

"Pucker up, dork." Enid laughed out and pushed Wednesday head up by her chin, then kissed her.