The first kiss

Credits to: ghxstfaces

Wednesday and Enid became a couple a few months ago but haven't shared a kiss yet. This would be Wednesdays first kiss if they do and Wednesday wants to take it slow as it is her first relationship which is understandable.

Enid wants nothing more than to give Wednesday her first kiss but wants to wait until Wednesday is ready because that way it will be a bit more special.

The two girls are sitting in the centre of Enid's bed, Enid gossips while Wednesday listens and leaves small comments. This is what they do every night before curfew well not gossiping every night just sitting there talking, sometimes they stand on the balcony and there is the occasional snuggling some nights.

Wednesday never thought she'd find somebody who respects her boundaries, listens to her, makes her feel things she hasn't before for anybody else.

Wednesday cherishes this girl, in Wednesdays eyes Enid is more real and transparent than anybody she's ever met in this world of lies and promises. On Wednesdays darkest days Enid is like a jar of fireflies that glows and lights up a little space of that darkness but thats more than enough light for Wednesday.

In this moment Wednesdays eyes are fixated on the blonde girl, the sound of her sweet voice, her soft laughs, her sparkly blue watercolored eyes that glimmer in the light of the room.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Enid spoke with a smile

Without having a second thought Wednesday quickly sprung onto her knees and leaned closer to Enid and kissed her.

Her hand placed underneath Enid's chin, the feeling of Wednesdays lips against Enid's sends tingles down Wednesdays body and the butterflies in her stomach were whirling around, going ballistic. The kiss broke and Wednesdays face was cupped by Enid's hands, their cheeks were both a light shade of pink and they were both giggling with a huge smile on their faces.

It was certainly a kiss to remember