Tattoo?!

Credits to: NSDOfficial

"I think I kinda hate full body tattoos," Enid spoke up from her spot in the circle on the floor. She, Yoko, Bianca, and Divina were having a manicure session while Wednesday simultaneously engaged in her writing hour on her side of the room.

"Says the girl with a butterfly tattoo," Wednesday's voice broke the silence, the loud clacking of the typewriter freezing as she spoke.

"Uh... a butterfly tattoo?" Bianca furrowed her brow, looking between the colorful wolf and the goth. Divina blinked, also searching for answers.

"OMG! How did you see it? It's so hidden," Yoko gasped, a wide smirk stretching across her face as she realized the possibilities of what could have happened.

Enid flushed and stuttered before silencing herself, looking away. Wednesday had returned to her typing, outright ignoring the implied questions.

"Well, you see..." Enid started before being cut off.

"What do you mean hidden?" Divina questioned. "Oh! Enid, you dog!" Bianca exclaimed as she realized the implications.

"Wolf," Wednesday quickly corrected before returning to her work.

"Guys, it's really not what you think, and don't listen to Yoko. She doesn't even know the whole story," Enid tried to save herself from imminent embarrassment.

The three other girls stared at her, waiting for answers. "So...?"

"Okay, so it starts on the Raven last year. Remember how Ajax and I left early to go to the club with Yoko, Xavier, and Peritem... So, I might have gotten drunk and stumbled into a bar where I might have gotten a tattoo on my upper inner thigh," Enid scrambled through the latter half of the story, flushing and looking out the spider web window to avoid their judgmental eyes.

"That is actually so funny," Bianca burst out laughing, her laughter contagious as it drew Divina and Yoko into giggles.

"But wait, how did Wednesday see it? I know about it from having to help you change your pants after you spilled red wine on them last month," Bianca said, looking over at the stoic goth who was clearly trying to block out the adjacent conversation. Wednesday's typing lacked its usual fluency, a bit jittery as if itching to stop and leave the room.

The others stared expectantly, their minds filled with all manner of assumptions, tame or not.

"Well, who do you think gave me the tattoo?" Enid said, remembering her part-time job last year as a tattoo artist.

They nodded in understanding.

"Upper inner thigh... That means she has to have seen you with your pants off!" Yoko called out, shooting up to point at her friend.

The goth slammed her palms onto her desk, her chair squeaking against the polished wood floor. She swiftly glided across the room, leaving with a soft click of the door, her face tinged with a faint pink hue.