Arrested

Credits to: PupsClawz

Enid groaned at her sleep being interrupted. She sat up on her bed and glanced towards the other side of the room where she saw that Wednesday was nowhere to be found. She then looked towards the window where the source of her interruption was; flashing blue and red lights, a telltale sign of a police car.

With an annoyed huff, Enid padded into her closet and got changed. She then checks her phone on her way out of the house.

When Enid finally made it out to the front door, she saw one Wednesday Addams leaning against the police car while the cop handcuffed her, reading Wednesday her rights.

"You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law-" the cop started.

Wednesday, annoyed and having been in this situation multiple times before, interrupted him, "- I have the right to an attorney and if I can't afford one, one will be provided for me. Yes I know my rights"

Enid let out a little laugh alerting both the cop and Wednesday of her presence.

"Sinclair. How nice of you to join us," Wednesday remarked casually, well, as casual as Wednesday could be.

"Wends! What did you do now?" The blonde asked as if this was an everyday occurrence.

Wednesday just smirked at the question and took delight at the dawning realization on Enid's face.

"Tell me you didn't?!" Enid let out looking scandalized.

Wednesday's smirk just grew bigger before entering the back of the police car without another word. Enid let out an annoyed huff and then made her way to her car to go and follow them to the Police Station.