Go on, stop me!!

Credits to: Kikila

Enid sat quietly on her bed, tapping away on her laptop. She was having a go at writing a novel of her own, having been inspired by Wednesday's consistency and style. She found it relaxing, sure, but Enid was secretly hoping that her taking up a hobby of Wednesday's would bring the two closer. A part of her was sort of scared of Addams' judgement, but she was fairly certain that they've grown close enough for Wednesday to turn her judgement into advice instead.
Enid's gaze is lifted from her screen to the door as it opens, Wednesday stepping inside silently, closing the door behind her.
"Hey," Sinclair greets with a smile.
"Hey," Wednesday responds, turning to face Enid.
"What are you doing?"
Enid quickly saves her work and shuts the laptop.

"Oh, nothing, I was just looking for nail polish online," she responds.
"What colour?" Wednesday inquires, moving over to her side of the room.
"Uh... Any, really, I was scrolling pastels though," Enid lies.
She wanted to keep it a secret so that she could surprise Wednesday once the story was finished. Besides, her lie was probably the most generic, believable one she could've thought of.
"Right, of course," Wednesday nods, taking off her shoes and putting her slippers on.
She sits down on her chair and leans into the seat, sighing.
"What's wrong?" Enid then asks, noting the more-than-usual gloominess her roommate was displaying.
"It's snowing, so I can't play my cello outside anym-"
"It's snowing?!" Enid cuts in excitedly, nearly throwing her laptop aside and dashing to the window.
Wednesday stands up and slowly makes her way to the window, next to Enid. Sinclair stood on the coloured half while Wednesday stood on the clear one, staring outside shoulder to shoulder.
"Oh my gosh, it's so pretty!"
"While I enjoy the pain it can bring to your toes and fingers, snow poses more of an inconvenience than anything else," Wednesday states her opinion.
"You can't be serious! Have you ever even done anything in the snow?!"
"What are you supposed to do in the snow? Get sick? No thanks."
"That's it, put your boots on," Enid urges, turning to walk to her wardrobe.
"Why?"
"We're going out!"
"Why?" Wednesday repeats.
"Just- Come on, put your boots on," Sinclair continues, picking out a warm, pink coat and putting it on.
Addams sighs and puts her boots back on, moving to her own wardrobe and picking out her trench coat. Before she even got the chance to turn around, Enid had already made her way to the window and opened it, filling the room with that cold, winter air. Wednesday turns and moves over to Enid, following her outside and closing the window behind them.
There was snow on the balcony itself, around ankle-height for the girl in platforms.
"Isn't it pretty?" Enid asks, looking up at the snowfall.
Wednesday follows suit and looks up as well, immediately taking a snowflake directly into her eye.
"Ah-!" she groans, looking down and rubbing her eyes, "Sure, yeah, it's pretty."
"Right?!" Enid says, excited.
"Is that it? Can we go back inside now?" Wednesday asks after a short pause.
Sinclair looks at Addams and sighs.
"What am I going to do with you?"
"What?"
"Why don't you want to have any fun?!"
"What could you possibly do to make this fun?"
Enid frowns before kneeling down and picking up a fistful of snow. She rounds it into a snowball and chucks it at Wednesday's chest. Addams stands still for a moment, looking down and brushing the snow off of her coat, before kneeling down and grabbing much more snow and throwing it at Enid. The wolf girl gasps as some of it lands behind her collar.
"You did not!!"
"I did," Wednesday says with a slight smirk.
Enid notices the forming smile and loosens up a little.
She picks up a new handful of snow and forms a snowball, throwing it at Wednesday, who dodges it this time around. Addams moves to the left into a kneeling position, dodging and grabbing snow at the same time, before quickly returning fire. Her snowball hits Enid in the shoulder, causing her to laugh. Wednesday's smile forms fully as Enid goes to pick up more snow. She follows suit and forms a snowball, but once she looks up to throw it, Enid's snowball hits her directly in the face.
"Ow-!"
"Oh my gosh, are you okay?!" Enid quickly reacts, covering her mouth with her hand.
She rushes over to Wednesday and kneels down next to her.
"I'm so sorry!" she apologizes, brushing the snow off of her victim's face.
Addams slowly opens her eyes, her now red nose and cheeks giving her pale face a cute touch of colour.
Enid freezes, blushing.
"What?" Wednesday asks, bringing a hand to her face and checking if everything is attached.
"You're so pretty," Enid says quietly.

Wednesday grows quiet, unable to respond to the sincere compliment Enid shot at her out of nowhere.
She squeezes the snow she was holding and presses it against Enid's neck, the wolf girl letting out a high-pitched, elongated gasp. Her nails turn into claws as she brings them up as a reflex, freezing up.
"You bitch!" she shouts.
Wednesday chuckles.
Sinclair pushes her attacker into the snow and laughs with her, Wednesday's chuckle turning into laughter as she hits the snow. Enid then picks up a head-sized ball of snow and sits down on Wednesday's stomach.
"No! Hey, Enid!!"
"Yeah? Go on, stop me!!"
"Enid, please!" Wednesday pleads through laughter, bringing her hands up to shield her face.
"Oop!" Enid teases, pretending to drop the snow on her head for a split second, before catching it again.
"Come on, Enid, get off, I'll catch a cold!"
Enid sighs and chucks the snow to the side, prompting Wednesday to let her hands down. The two lock eyes for a moment.
The wolf girl boops Addams' nose and stands up, brushing snow off of her knees. Wednesday stands up too, getting as much snow off of her as she can before turning to Enid.
"You know I could've pushed you off if I wanted to, right?" she then says quietly, crossing her arms on her chest.
"Sure you could," Enid smiles, opening the window to their room.
Wednesday steps through and takes her boots off, followed by Enid who closes the window behind them.
"I'll go grab us some tea from the canteen, okay?" she proposes as she takes her coat off, receiving an affirmative nod from Wednesday.
Sinclair leaves the room as Addams sits down on her bed, staring out the window.
"I could've pushed her if I wanted to."