~~2: Pentagon's Wooseok - For Real This Time Pt.1~~

🐳 angst/fluff
🐳inspired by the Netflix series 'to all the boys'

background info: y/n and Wooseok go to the same school and they're relatively close friends. y/n has just been cheated on by her now ex, Hyunggu aka Kino, and y/n is quite upset about it.

y/n's POV
I was caught up in my thoughts while staring at Kino talking to his new girlfriend. I still felt really dejected that he cheated on me because I actually trusted him and loved him with my whole heart, and we dated for just over a year and then he cheats on me just like that. I'm less sad about it now than I was when I first found out but I still feel let down and I'm also kinda starting to feel that anger.
I didn't realise my friends were here until I heard one of them, Hyunae, clicking her fingers in my face and calling my name.
"Oh shit, sorry. Hey guys. How are you?" I said, snapping out of my little mental alternate universe.

"We're fine but you? Don't look like it. But we are getting there." another one of them, Hosook said.
"Staring at that dickhead again? You need to get over him y/n, he's not worth it. I would not even have had the audacity to cheat on someone like you. He should be ashamed." the oldest of our friend group, Jiyoo, said.
"Yeah, you're way out of his league, he doesn't deserve you. He's not worth the tears, y/n/n." the youngest, Seoyun, said.

"You know, I hope he makes the best out of her because he's gonna regret cheating on you." the literal model of the group, Micha, said.
"Yeah, thanks a lot guys, I appreciate you all, I just don't know how I'm supposed to get over him." I said, covering my face with my hands, resulting in my speech becoming muffled.
"I have the perfect idea. Just make him jealous. Not only will that make him want you back from seeing you so happy with another guy and rethink his decisions, but it will also help you get over him and maybe become close to the guy you're making Kino jealous with. How's that sound?" the smartest of the group, Sanghee, said. All the rest of them said it was a good idea but I sort of went against it saying "I don't know Sanghee-yah, I just-"
"Come on y/n!" most of them said.
"Jeez, okay okay." I said, getting taken aback by their sudden attack.
"So is that a yes?" Sanghee asked enthusiastically.
"...yeah." as soon as I said that, they started jumping around and getting really excited. They then all sat down again once they'd calmed down and we started talking about the plan.

"So, first things first, we gotta actually find someone you can make Kino jealous with." Micha said.
"You need to fake a relationship with them and act all flirty whenever Kino's around you guys and as time goes by, he'll start to realise- y/n! Stop looking at him!" Jiyoo said and slapped my arm.
"Ow! Okay, okay, sorry. So um, what, you mean lead them on?" I questioned.
"No! Obviously you'd tell them about it and you'll have to hope that they agree." Hosook told me.
"Alri- AAH!" I got rudely interrupted by someone creeping up on me which made me let out a scream as I got scared.
"BOO!" I heard a deep voice exclaim while large hands grabbed my shoulders harshly and suddenly. I turned to look at who it is and saw a smiley Wooseok looking down at me before he sat down next to me where Seoyun had made space for him to sit next to me "Jesus Christ Wooseok don't scare me like that." I said, clutching my chest.
"Thought I'd come and talk to you guys 'cause all my friends have ditched me. They're all at rugby and cricket." he said.
"Oh okay. We were just talking about how we're planning on making Kino jealous." I told him.
"Ugh, you're still not over that dipshit?" he asked me.
"That's what we've been saying!" Hyunae exclaimed.

"Well how are you gonna make him jealous?" he asked.
"I'm gonna get into a fake relationship." I said rather vaguely.
"Oookay well do you know who you're gonna be getting in a fake relationship with yet?" he asked.
"No, not yet." I responded.

Little did I know, my friends already had someone in mind for me which is why they had smug looks on their faces since Wooseok sat down next to me which I epicly failed to notice.
"Actually... we have an idea of who it could be..." Sanghee said with a smug smile plastered on her face. She was looking between me and Wooseok back and forth and we finally got the message. Both of us got a bit shocked when we realised.
"You mean-" I struggled to get my words out.
"OH-" was all Wooseok could get out aswell.