~~11: 'All of Us Are Dead' Yoon Gwinam - One Chance Pt.2~~

"What?! So you're telling me Gwinam was was bitten but is basically immune?! Or has soke sort of sidderenty reaction to it?!" Byeongho asked in disbelief.
We'd just found that all out as we had a talk about what made Gwinam so strong all of a sudden and just so strange and so I realised that there were actually bite marks all over him but he obviously didn't seem like the rest.
"So you're like him! You're not human nor zombie!" Ilseong said.
"Wow well done ya smartass. We established that about ten minutes ago but clearly your pea-brain couldn't catch up that fast. As always." you said to him in a sarcastic tone.
"Please don't bite me!" he said and put his hands up to cover his head.
You glared at him and said "don't worry, I'll only bite you if one more unnecessary thing comes out of that mouth of yours."
Ilseong stayed quiet after that.

"Do you guys hear that?" you asked them.
"Hear what?" they questioned.
"It's like a... mouse scurrying through a pipe" you said.

"Hayeon-ah, are you nervous? Your heart is racing."
"y/n how do you know that when your standing over there?" she asked.
"What do you mean, I can hear it."
"Guys calm down, it's probably one of the symptoms of this.. half.. zombie- thing." Bonhwa said.
"You're scaring me, are you sure this is normal?" Ilseong asked.
"You get scared by everything, Hwang." you said to Ilseong to which he just glared at you.
"Well it is normal if you're a half zombie I guess." Hayeon said.

"Yah..." you said, standing up as you realised something.
"Because I'm now like Gwinam, I can beat him right?"
"No, y/n don-" Bonhwa tried to say, but you interrupted him.
"What do you mean no, he tried to eat me for fuck's sake."
"Yeah but that doesn't mean you should go and kill him now. Focus on killing the actual zombies for now, yeah?" Bonhwa told you.
"..fine." you gave in after a long sigh.

You then all remained silent until you said "he's coming".

This made everyone in the room startled.

"Who's coming?" Byeongho asked, likely scared.
"Gwinam." you simply said.
"How do you know." Hayeon asked.
"I can hear him. He's three classrooms away now." you said.
"Aw shit, man. What do we do now?" Ilseong cursed.
"I'm not leaving you again y/n." Hayeon said.
"Don't worry, this time you won't have to." you said to her, not taking your eyes off the hallway through the door of the classroom.
"Stay back guys." you told them and they obliged.
Seconds later, you see the door slowly sliding open and Gwinam appears.
"Wait what?! How are you still human? I thought I bit you!" he yells in disbelief as he sees you in the flesh. He pins you against the wall by putting his forearm juat under your neck.
"Yeah well, guess I'm just like you then." you said to him, still leaving him is sheer shock.
"Get off her!" Hayeon said and tried to get Gwinam's grip off you, but failed as he effortlessly tossed her away.
"Yah, don't you dare hurt her!" you yelled at him and pushed him as harshly as you could, flinging him across the classroom. Bonhwa and Ilseong were helping Hayeon up in this moment.

"What, no.. no, no, no. How did you do that?" Gwinam questioned.
"Like I said, I am just like you now." you told him.

"Let's be on the same side then. Then we wouldn't have any of these pathetic fights, we could be the ones fighting together, as a team." he said, leaving you laughing.
"You're calling our fights pathetic when you never once had the guts to approach me and then all of a sudden you try to eat me when you think you can do all the shit you want now that you can walk past all the zombies without getting a single reaction out of them? And you want me to be on your team when all you do is do horrible things to students who didn't do fuck all to you just because you don't wanna make yourself look bad? You don't think about anyone but yourself Gwinam, get lost." you said, leaving him staring at you.
"Okay.. I'll propose a deal to you then. I won't hurt a single human being anymore, and I'll change just for you if you join my side and help me kill Lee Cheongsan. After that I'll be a completely different person just for you." he said.
"Jesus Christ, you're already a different person and I don't like it. I can't do that anyways. I'm close to Cheongsan so I can't let you just kill him like that. Also, how do you know he's even alive?" you asked him.
"Seemed like both of us were looking for something and we bumped into eachother so we.. talked for a brief minute." he explained.
"Right. Now why are you being so.. different to me all of a sudden. You're just taking advantage of the fact you can't belittle me anymore aren't you? I definitely won't join your side if that's the only reason you'll be nice to me." you said to him.
"No that's- ah.. can we talk outside?" he asked you. After seconds of consideration, you finally gave in. 'Lets give him a chance shall we' you though.
"Give me a couple minutes guys, yeah?" you told your friends as you headed out the room with Gwinam.
"Be careful y/n." Hayeon said.
You just smiled as a response and then slid the door of the classroom shut.
"Make it quick." you told him blandly.
"We're the same now y/n and I want to help you if you help me. I know you haven't liked me for God knows how long but the only reason I ever acted like I didn't like you was because I didn't know how to act otherwise since I admired you so much. Not just because of how amazing you are at fighting but you're just so beautiful and you're personality is really my type. The reason I acted up earlier when I bit you was so you'd be intimidated by me for once in your goddamn life but it.. didn't really seem to work. I'm telling you this now because if the world ends from this goddamn zombie apocalypse, I just wanted you to know that, even if we specifically can't die. If it means being with you, I'll change my ways and I'll have all inspiration from you because I would eat myself if I ever let you down in any way shape or form. You will probably just reject me and not believe me but please just take it in and think about it because I truly do mean it." he said to you.