~~35: &TEAM Harua - The Moment I Saw You Pt.2~~

"Aaaaaa b/f/nnnn what do I weeaarrrrr" you asked your best friend who was on facetime to you.
"y/n the outfit you have on now couldn't be more perfect. He's gonna be getting off his shift so he's not gonna be in anything extra either so stop worrying so much!." she said, making quite a valid point.
"Yeah, you're right. Okay now, what shoes?"
"I'm thinking either this one, this one, or this one." you held up a pair of white shoes, black shoes, and grey shoes to match with your blue ripped jeans which were slightly loose at the bottom which were paired with a white crop top.
"Well the white ones of course." she said straight up.
"Yeah you're right, that was- a stupid question." you said, getting on the white shoes.
"Now my favourite, jewellery. Let's go with... these three rings, these two bracelets, aaand this necklace. And my earrings are fine as they are now."

"Okay. The look is complete. What do we think?" you asked your bestie.
"You look drop-dead gorgeous, as always."
"Awww thanks girlie. I'm gonna put my leather jacket over this only for the sake of riding the motorbike but- OH SHIT IM GONNA BE LATE- okay b/f/n I'm gonna go, I'll tell you everything later, love you, byeeee"
"Love you too, byeee" she said while waving.

You just realised the time when you picked up your phone and saw the time on it so you hung up and sprinted down the stairs, grabbing everything along the way. You headed out the door and hopped onto your motorbike as quickly as you could and left your driveway, making your way to the café.

It's 6:01, you're already late, but you can make it.

Aaand you made it in like just over five minutes. You saw that there were no more customers and that there was also no one behind the till. You assumed Harua was in the back, changing and getting ready, probably also locking the back door and all that.
Your assumption turned out to be right when you saw him walking round from the side and going to the front door to lock it. After that, he walked over to you with that contagious smile and you said hi to eachother.
"How was work?"
"Good thanks. How was your day?"
"Busy, worked from home today."
"Oh well, atleast you get time to relax now."
"Yup, and so do you. So, can we get ice cream first?" you asked.
"Sure. Do you wanna walk there or.."

You thought for a moment before whipping out your spare helmet and saying "hop on".

"Wait seriously?"
"Yeah"

You could see the smile on his face grow wider as his excitement grew along with it. You could tell he's been waiting for this moment as he grabbed the helmet and put it over his head, securing it at the bottom. You both then got on and you started the bike.
"Hold on tight, okay?" you said to Harua. He shyly brang his arms around your waist to hold on.
"Lessgo!" you said with excitement running through your blood as you left the car park and headed to the best ice cream parlour in town.
Meanwhile, Harua's excitement grew in the back and his heart was racing. He'd never done or felt something like this before, but he loved it. The sight, the breeze, this whole new feeling. It was like a new world for him.

Once you arrived and got off, you saw the biggest smile on Harua's face that you'd ever seen. It made you giggle ask him "so, how was it?"

He started jumping up and down and said "I loved it! It was so cool!"
You giggled at his cuteness. "that's good. We should do it more often then. It's so calming isn't it?"
"It really is" he agreed as you started walking into the ice cream parlour.

After you got your ice cream you sat down on a bench to eat it and enjoyed the sweet sounds of nature and people chatting whilst chatting about your own hobbies and interests, getting to know eachother much better. You two sometimes have conversations at the café when he's on a break or something but you've never actually gone out or anything so this was a first.
"Thank you for the ice cream Harua. It was delicious" you said to him as you finished the last piece of your ice cream.
"No problem. It was the least I could do after you brought me here. Thank you."
"My pleasure" you smiled to which he did it back.
As he finished his last piece, he proceeded to tell you something.
"y/n, let me tell you something. You might think I'm weird, or crazy for thinking this but, I have to get it out before I literally explode. Ever since the very first day that you pulled up infront of the café the day it opened, I couldn't take my eyes off you. I thought you were so cool 'cause you ride a motorbike and everything. And when you took your helmet off my jaw dropped even further from your beauty. Gosh this is starting to get really cringe, hah.. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is I've developed feelings for you, mad feelings for you over the past couple months and i don't think you can understand how happy I was when I saw that you wrote your number on my notepad. I was jumping around and literally most of the other staff saw me and asked me what the hell it was all about. I always wait for the moment you pull up to the café, it's what I look forward to the most every day and you're the reason I'm more motivated to get up in the mornings. You're gorgeous, cute, awesome to talk to, funny, cool, and just overall amazing. I'd like to make you a part of my life y/n. Would you be down?"

What he said left you speechless. Your facial expression might not have shown it but you were beyond thrilled. You stuttered a bit before managing to get out an actual answer.
"Harua.. of course I'd be down! That's actually so funny though because the moment I saw you behind that till when I first went there I couldn't take my eyes off you either. You always stood out to me and you seemed so nice. It was so cute how shy you were and your name's cute and everything. You're adorable but handsome at the exact same time, comforting, great to talk to, reliable, kind, caring, and awesome in general. So I'm so glad you said that because, I couldn't hold back from keeping it for much longer either."

You two were both smiling as far as the corners of your lips could go and looking lovingly into eachother's eyes. You couldn't wait for what the future held from that moment onwards.

"y/n I'd love for you to be mine and for us to make even more memorable moments together. So, what do you say?" he asked shyly. This made you smile like you never have before.
"I'd love that too, Harua."

This time it was his turn to smile like you've never seen before.
You then noticed that his eyes began to go glossy.
"Wait why are you crying?" you asked in a worried tone.
"It's just that I'm so happy we could make us a thing. I love you, no matter what happens, okay? I hope you never forget that." he said. This made your heart go soft and you just wanted to melt then and there. Seeing him cry made you cry just like that. But honestly, the only thing that was happening apart from that was your faces getting closer and closer.

"Awww Haruaaa.. I love you too. I always will love you no matter what. You can count on that." you said while wiping away his tears as your faces were now only centimetres apart.
His glossy gaze was on your lips as you did that. Once you rubbed his tears away with your thumbs, your hands remained cupping his face as you pressed your lips against his in a sweet, loving kiss. Both of your emotions in that moment were conveyed in that kiss. As you pulled away you placed your foreheads together.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you"

word count: 1426