~~38: TREASURE Haruto - Our Little Secret~~

Ah, another day, another music theory tutor session with Mr. Watanabe. You don't wanna say you hate the sessions, they're just a tad confusing, but with hard work and practice, you can get it in no time.

You arrived at their house and knocked on the door with your backpack on your back filled with countless crimpled up sheets of music theory.
"y/n, nice to see you, how've you been?" the middle-aged man greeted you enthusiastically.
"Nice to see you too sir, I've not been too bad, you?"
"Me too, me too." he replied as you were taking your shoes off.
"Now, Haruto will give you something to drink while I go get some resources for today okay?" he said, knowing you always ask for s glass of water when you're round for tutoring.
You internally smiled upon hearing Haruto's name.
"Haruto, come get y/n a glass of water!" Mr. Watanabe yelled to his son.
"Coming, dad!" you heard Haruto yell back with his smooth, deep voice as rapid footsteps were heard rushing down the stairs. His dad patted him on the back as he headed the opposite way.
"Hi y/n, how are you?" he asked joyfully.
"Hey Ruto, I'm good, how are you?"
"Same here." he said as you two walked to the kitchen.

As you reached the kitchen he looked round before snaking his arms round your waist and kissing you. You gladly returned the kiss as you put your arms around his neck. You repeatedly kissed eachother and then put your foreheads together while still keeping your eyes shut.
"I missed you baby" he said in a raspy voice.
"I know, why does it feel like ages since I last saw you?" you said back.
"Tell me about it" he said before giving you one last kiss and then actually getting you a glass of water and placing it Infront of you on the kitchen island.

"How do we never get caught in these situations, I always wonder." you said.
"We're just too good baby" he said, making you giggle a bit.
"Oh by the way, have you done the English homework?" he asked you.
"Yeah, I'll send you the answers" you replied, already knowing what he was gonna ask.
"Hah, thanks baby, I owe you one" he said.
"You really fuckin' do" you said back.
"What about a date after school on Mond-"
Haruto then started getting all sheepish when his father entered the room.

"Okay, I'm back!" you heard Haruto's father say as he came into the kitchen.
"y/n, you ready?" he asked.
"Yup" you said before following closely behind Mr. Watanabe and flashing a smile and a quick wink to Haruto before leaving the room.

The tutoring went well for a good hour until Mr. Watanabe got a call from someone named 'Mr. Takata'. You had no idea who that was but you could definitely tell that it was an urgent call.

"y/n dear, I'm so so sorry but my boss just called and something terrible happened at the office and I'm strictly needed there now. I'm so sorry about this. But you know what, I'll leave you in the hands of Haruto. He knows this very well so he can teach you the rest of it, I'll probably be about an hour but you only need about thirty more minutes today, then your free to go. But good work once again y/n, you never disappoint me." he said, smiling and then calling his son and explaining it all to him aswell.
"Thanks, Mr. Watanabe, have a safe trip!" you called after him.

"Okay dad, I'll teach her. This is easy." he said, muttering the last sentence as he scanned the papers with his eyes.
"Thanks son, I'll be back no later than 9pm. Treat y/n to some dinner once you're finished studying, yeah?" his dad said.
"Yup, alright." he obliged.

"Ah, well this is just perfect" Haruto grinned as soon as his father shut the front door, leaning back in his father's chair, making himself comfortable and resting his hands on the back of his head.
"Right, let's get this over with." he said.

It actually went well, better than you expected, like you didn't expect to get much if not anything done with Haruto. But you were just finishing the very last worksheet which had twelve questions on it and it all went overall well.

"Okay, however many questions you get right is how many hickeys I give you later." he mumbled, but loud enough for you to hear, making you smirk "but for now, let's just say I'll give you a kiss for every one you get right."
"Okay!" you said excitedly, passing him the sheet.
"First one.. correct!" and he kissed you deeply. That's when you realised he was actually quite turned on.
"Second one.. also correct." the second time he kissed you, you could feel him smirk into the kiss.

By the time you were done, he'd given you kisses for every single question because you got every single one right!
"Aaaand, you got all of them right! I'm so proud of you!"
On the last kiss he didn't pull away, he started moving his lips and picking you up and taking you to his room.
"Right, now let's do the twelve hickeys now, shall we?"

"Haruto.. what if we get caught?" you questioned him quietly.
"Don't worry, we won't. It's our little secret. It's always been our little secret."

time skip~~

You both found yourselves on his bed, panting like mad after all the crazy shit that had just happened. Although you absolutely loved it, you were a mess.
"Thanks for that Ruto" you said, in-between pants.
"My pleasure, baby" he said back.
You turned yourself over slightly so you can lay your head on his chest as he caressed your head for a few minutes as you two got your breathing in control.
"Shit, y/n! It's 8:37! My dad said he'd be home no later than 9! Let's get cleaned up, fast!" he said.

But then your worst fear came just then rushing to you.
"Haruto, I'm back!"

"Oh shit" you two said in sync, looking at eachother with wide eyes.

Welp, looks like someone's in a lot of trouble.
But hey, you can't say you didn't get the work done.

a/n: when I was first writing this I kinda liked it but now reading back through it it's kinda cringe but good at the exact same time???? pls lmk what u think 😭

word count: 1101