~~45: TREASURE Jihoon - Move~~

"Good, and then you go like this"

You were at music bank at the famous stairs where your boyfriend, Jihoon of TREASURE, was currently teaching you the choreography to the chorus of their new subunit's first song, 'MOVE'. You personally thought it was a really catchy song, you loved it.
And the reason he's teaching you it is because you'll be filming a tiktok dancing to it once it's polished. Not like you already knew the basics of it, you tried dancing to it together but he said there are minor things he has to correct you on.

It took you barely five minutes to polish it so you went over it and it was Jihoon-approved so you got straight to filming. You made some bloopers too which were hilarious, but on the second try, you did it and finished off with doing eachother's hand sings to the camera as Jihoon placed his arm around you.
"You did awesome, baby" he said, smiling at you as the video ended.
"Thank you, so did youu" you said back.

two days later~~

You are on call with Jihoon, having a nice conversation and then you somehow go onto the topic of tiktok which reminded the both of you about what you'd filmed just two days ago, so you both went to see if it was posted yet or not, and it was.
"Aw we look great" Jihoon said.
"We really do" you agreed, and then went to the comments.
You saw so many comments about how cute you guys were and how you're the perfect couple. You revealed your relationship to the fans after ten months of dating in private, and that was only about six months ago. You're proud of the both of you that you managed to keep it a secret for so long, not getting to do pretty much anything to explicit in public, all without any massive fallouts or anything, but it was getting too much so you revealed it.
Things have been normal so far, majority positive & supportive comments, select few hate comments, but you lived with it and it didn't faze either of you much so you just let it be and you took the positive comments to heart.

On that particular post, you saw things like 'KPOP POWER COUPLE', 'they are so cute together istg', 'so when's the wedding?', and 'PLEASE GIVE US MORE Y/NHOON CONTENT, PLS'.
You unknowingly smiled to yourself and then you heard your boyfriend call your name.
"y/n?"
"Hm?"
"Why've you gone so quiet?"
"I was just reading the comments."
"Oh okay. What are they saying?"
"They're asking for more y/nhoon content." you told him.
"Well, your comeback's next week so we're obviously gonna do that together, but what else could we do besides that?"

You both got caught up in your thoughts for a few seconds until:
"Oh I have a crazy idea" you said cheekily.
"What is it?" he asked, low-key liking where this was going already.
"We could go live together." you revealed.
"Aw that is such a good idea. But do you think they'll ever let us?"
"I mean c'mon, there's gotta be something behind Mingyu sunbaenim going live with Jungkook sunbaenim, or Seungkwan sunbaenim going live with Soobin sunbaenim. I think we either just do it straight up or we beg until we get it." you said.
"True true. Alright, let's do it!" Jihoon exclaimed, making you giggle.

BONUS:
Just three weeks after that call, through sheer hinting and begging, you and Jihoon are finally live together on Treasure's Weverse.
"You guys asked for more y/nhoon content so here you are." you said to the viewers.
"Hello hellooo" Jihoon said to the people who were still joining at the start.
"y/n nice to see you" you read out a comment in English "thank you! It's great that I finally get to go live with my boyfriend" you answered, in English of course.

You already had people fangirling and fanboying over how cute you two were when you literally were just sitting there.
Little did you know Jihoon had a cheeky idea to make the fans go nuts...
He leaned back and acted like he was stretching but really he put his arm around you. You caught on to what he was onto and you saw the comments frantically coming in with the majority of them being in all caps, going absolutely wild about you two. You laughed at this and looked at Jihoon who was also laughing.

You loved your fans, and you felt awesome that they supported you like that. And this whole idea came from you two dancing to Move together.

a/n: how do we feel abt this? it is kinda short but I like it. btw btw guess who's going to see xdinary heroes tomorrow 😏😏

word count:813