~~98: BOYNEXTDOOR TAESAN - Little Sis~~

"Ugh, I have to witness you guys being all lovey dovey for the next four hours now?" Taesan's 14-year-old little sister flipped at the fact he invited his girlfriend over, not because she doesn't like her - she loves her, but because she doesn't like seeing anyone being all touchy and lovey dovey and show any form of PDA, she simply hates it.

Taesan's the opposite.

"Nah. Just for the next day." he laughed at himself.
"Oppaaaa~" she whined.
"What is your issue Daeun, you like her don't you? She's my girlfriend, what am I gonna do, never invite her over just because you're always a salty little grinch about us being a couple?"
"Yeah. It's disgusting. I can go meet her myself." Daeun joked.
Taesan let out a breathy laugh and said "you're unbelievable. Why don't you just sit in your room with some headphones like Deoksu? He's chill with me and y/n."

Deoksu's their younger brother, he's 13.

"I'm not Deoksu am I?"
"Ugh, you're useless." he mumbled.

"Do mum and dad know?" she asked in attempt to rat him out.
"Yeah, dumbass, how do you think she'd be able to stay a day without mum and dad knowing. And when was the last time I snuck y/n in with you knowing, huh?" he snapped at his sister.
"Ugh, that's annoying." she said.
"What is?"
"That you're right."
"HAH."

Within minutes, his girlfriend, y/n arrived. When Taesan opened the door for her he deliberately kissed her with a loud 'chu' just to annoy Daeun who silently rolled her eyes.

"Hey Daeun!" y/n smiled at her and high fived her.
"Unnie~"

"Who's here?" Deoksu conveniently showed up from his room after hours. "oh hey y/n noona!" he fist bumped her.
"Deoksu, when was the last time you had a meal?" Taesan asked his little brother, being the good big brother he is.
"Uhhh..."
"That's what I thought, there's Kalgugsu in the fridge. Have some." he said sternly to his brother, who actually obeyed. Taesan then turned to y/n. "hot chocolate?" and she nodded vigorously.

As he put on some milk to boil, he wrapped his arms around her and snuggled into her neck, taking in her scent.
He glanced at his sister in the process to see her reaction. He found it so amusing to piss her off. She sat there with a disgusted look while Deoksu sat next to her, eating his Kalgugsu with his headphones on, completely unbothered.
Taesan then went to give y/n a couple kisses from the side of her forehead to her temple to her cheek, and y/n was saying "Taesan-" because now she knew he was onto something.

He watched as his sister quite literally gagged and left the scene. He couldn't help but laugh.

His hand was dangerously close to her ass and that's when she said "Taesan stop" sternly and he finally obeyed and just laughed at his sister.
"You're seriously tryna annoy poor Daeun?" y/n eventually caught on while Taesan giggled at her and kissed her cheek, his arms remaining around her.

Then, the got chocolates were done and they shipped away at the warm, delicious drinks in the kitchen whilst having a chat about what film to watch later, if they do watch one.

Fast forward half an hour, the two lovers were cuddled up in Taesan's bed, finally alone together, and y/n was the little spoon as Taesan had his arms tightly around her and their legs were tucked in. The only thing the room was lit with was a lamp and it had started raining really heavily outside so the atmosphere was really comfortable. They were both wearing a hoodie, both Taesan's, and shared small talk in gentle voices as the raindrops constantly hit the window of Taesan's bedroom as it let minimal street light in too.

Suddenly, thunder struck and y/n jumped, a teeny gasp coming out of both of them. She turned to face Taesan and wrapped her arms tightly around him as he kissed her forehead.
Her head was buried in his neck and they layed their in comforting silence as he stroked the side of her face ever so gently, right before she placed her head on the pillow too to face him, noses almost touching.
He admired her with love hearts shooting out his eyes, and she did the same, before he whispered "you're so beautiful." and gave the side of her face one more stroke before cupping her cheek and placing a gentle kiss on her soft lips.

Their lips started moving together at a moderate and comfortable pace, with love filling the air.

Out of the blue, they heard an "EEEWWW" errupting from the direction of the door which was obnoxiously opened by Daeun.
"DAEUN" Taesan yelled as you just laughed while Daeun just walked away.

He sighs and says "she is such a menace, honestly."

word count: 831