~~26: P1Harmony Theo - No Choice~~

💎u r p1h's seventh member, being younger than Intak by only two months
💎ur position is main dancer, lead rapper, vocalist, visual
💎you and Theo have been together since only a couple months after debut

"Babe the video's out now there's nothing we can do." you said to your boyfriend who was low-key stressing due to the fact a video of you two holding hands while walking on a bridge in London was leaked (you guys are on tour).
"What the fuck are the fans and the company gonna say?" he questions as he grabs onto his hair. "not saying I care about what other people think it's just you know how it is when idols date, it can go one way or another."
"Don't worry Taeyang, everything's gonna be okay. There's no need to stress. They can't make us break up. They might have the right to, but what we're gonna do is simply not give three shits and date in private. Or we argue with them but that's more risky and also less likely. So do not worry baby. I'm still gonna love you like always no matter what." you said as you kissed his forehead.
"I'm wondering whether FNC will actually confirm the rumours or make up some random bullshit for it. 'cause they know we're together and it ain't affecting our careers in literally any way so what's the point of denying it?" you said.
"Yeah, you're right. There's just no point in making up stuff at this point. Denying it would make sense if it was like you and Keeho dating 'cause he's the leader." he said, finally not stressing and actually agreeing with you.
"Exactly." you said.

Surprisingly, the very next day, FNC replied to the rumours, confirming them. It was on Koreaboo, and so fans were going crazy over it, most of them congratulating you and being happy for you, and the select few being horrible to you guys. But that didn't affect you guys, you were expecting it.

You are in Belgium now and you'd come home from your concert just an hour ago.

You and Theo decided to go live as a public couple for the first time. It was awkward at first because this was P1ece's first time seeing you guys together as a confirmed couple so you didn't exactly know what to say or do other than read the comments and answer a few questions people have. But as the live went on, you guys got more and more comfortable and the comments about how cute you two were and the number of requests that involve you two doing something together (not like that ya silly) increased.
"Theo kiss her" Theo read out a comment.
"We're still a bit shy guys. You'll see it eventually but for now you can get a kiss on the cheek." he said, responding to the comment and kissing your cheek rather confidently on live.
This made the comments section go absolutely nuts, making you two laugh.

"Can you two compare hands?" you read out another comment. You did as the comment asked and Theo's hand wasn't much larger than your's, but it still was a bit larger.
"You have adorable hands y/n/n" Theo said to you with a cute smile which you couldn't help but mimic. And because of this the comments section went crazy once again which made you guys laugh, again.

"Okay we're gonna say goodnight for now P1eces. Have a good morning, afternoon, evening, night, wherever you are!" you said to the fans.
"Byebyeeee. Saranghae." Theo said to them, doing a finger heart. The comments were all saying things like bye, have a good night, the concert was amazing, I love you and all that kind of stuff.

"Aaahhh that was nice." you said as you layed down on the bed with your hands above your head.
"Yeah. It was awkward at first but then I feel like the atmosphere got a lot better." Theo said, making you hum in agreement.

Few minutes later you both went to bed, ready for the next day to go to Italy.

a/n: hhmm don't know abt this one, just think it's a bit cliché but at the same time not rlly if that makes sense??? I don't hate it tho that's for sure.

word count: 727