~~39: Kang Daniel - Obsessed Pt.1~~

"Ugh, took you long enough Daniel" you said to your boyfriend who just arrived home to your shared apartment after being at work for nine hours straight while you worked from home.
"Sorry I was running late 'cause I needed to give a tour to a new volunteer." he said as he came up to you and grabbed your waist tightly, kissing you lustfully. You didn't say anything else, you just wrapped your arms around his neck and continued to kiss him.

You couldn't get enough, you can never get enough of this man. He's literally irresistible and it's unbelievable how hot he is. Don't even start on his loyalty and kindness. They are top tier. His personality is also one of a kind, you must say. But overall he's just so irresistible you actually don't understand it.

You just made out that night, like every other night, and eventually fucked afterwards. You two never get tired of it, it basically runs in your systems and neither of you can (or want to) physically stop.

Let me tell you the story of how this all even began.
Your best friend at the time, Lea, she introduced you to him because he was to be a new student at your school in your second to last year of high school.

"y/n, meet my friend"
"Hi I'm Kang Euigeon, but please just call me Daniel." he said brightly. You already liked his vibe, not gonna lie. And we cannot forget about how insanely attractive he looked at first glace.
"H- hi I'm y/l/n y/n, nice to meet you" you stuttered, but then returned a warm smile.

From that day on, you two basically got attached to eachother.

"Hey Lea, can you give me Daniel's number?" you asked your best friend, plopping onto the bed next to her.
"Why do you need it?" she asked suspiciously.
"'cause we're getting closer and I just wanna chat to him ya know"
"If you wanna talk to him so bad I'll get him to come round tomorrow." she said, sounding low-key grumpy.
You were quite confuzzled as to why she sounded so pressed about this but you just said ".. aight, sure".

But then something happened, almost like destiny or something.

"I'm gonna go to the convenience store, want anything?" you said to your best friend as you got up and got your shoes on.
"Nah I'm good thanks" she replied, not taking her eyes off her phone.
"Alright, see ya."
"See ya"

And with that, you left to go to the convenience store since you needed a couple things for your apple pie that you'd be making the next day and since it was sort of late at night, you thought the 24-hour convenience store would be the best option if you were gonna do it so last minute.

Anyway you made it in and picked up a few things, looking for your last ingredient which was flour. Your hands were already packed with a bunch of things and you were searching the shelves for flour. Just when you spotted the one you were searching for, you bumped into a firm chest and dropped everything you were carrying.
You both just repeatedly apologised to eachother and immediately went to grab your things off the floor. As you were done picking up the stuff and got back up, you saw his face and oh Lord, you couldn't believe your eyes. You knew the voice sounded familiar.
"Oh, Daniel!"
"y/n" he smiled widely.
"Didn't realise it was you" you said.
"Same haha"
"You got a lot of stuff there, need help carrying some of it?" he asked.
"Oh no it's fine" you declined.
"Sure?"
"Yup, thanks though."
"Of course. What'ya making?" he questioned curiously.
"Apple pie" you said.
"Oh my Gosh I love apple pie"
"Who doesn't?"
"Yeah you're right."
"So what are you doing here this late at night?" you asked him.
"I was craving ramen and onigiri so I decided to come here and get some. Wanna join me?"
"Duh. I mean, if you don't mind." you said.
"No of course I don't. But let me pay for whatever food your gonna have here." he said, but you had to refuse.
"No, I can't let you do that Daniel-"
"y/n, honestly it's fine, you're already paying for those, I just wanna be nice."