~~36: TXT Yeonjun - Stupid Pt.1~~

🎱yeonjuns your older brother by three years

"Oppa I'm going out with Chaewon and Yunjin, we're-"
"Wait, hold up, hold up- what do you think you're wearing? Will there be boys there? Are you sure you're not just going to get railed by some dude and only telling me this so I don't get mad at you?"

Here we go again. Him bombarding you with questions before you even manage to get out the house. See, the thing is, your parents died in a fire when you were only four, leaving Yeonjun to raise you when he was only seven, so you can imagine how hard it is for him. This traumatic sensation is the main reason as to why he's literally the most overprotective brother in the whole world. He's like a mum and a dad in one, which makes sense in some aspects, but not so much in others. He has curfews for you and everything. You must admit it does frustrate you. Like, you're an adult now and he's still treating you like a kid which annoys you a lot. And on top of that, he tends to get very mad very easily so it's not that easy to do basic things for basic people your age.

Frustrating, right?

"Okay one; it's hot so why can't I wear this, two; no there won't be boys there, three; yes, I'm sure, Oppa." you sighed.

"Hmmmm... fine. But you better be back before eleven, understand?"
"Uughh, yes, whatever." you said.
"Bye y/n, be very careful."
"Aight" was the last thing you said before leaving the house and shutting the door behind you.
You appreciated the fact he was worried for you but the fact you couldn't even argue with him only made things worse. If you did try to argue, he wouldn't listen, he simply would not. You had no idea why but, it is what it is. And the worst part is, you couldn't even lie to him because he can tell immediately and won't let you off if he notices you're lying until you tell him the truth. Thankfully, the one thing you've managed to hide from him for months now is that you're dating your best friend. And your best friend was one of the only guys he's ever approved of and you can only imagine what would happen if he found out you two were now dating.
And actually you managed to lie to him just now which left you completely flabbergasted. You're getting better and better at it.

You're not just going out with your two friends. All of your boyfriends will be there too.

midnight~~

So next thing you know your boyfriend is carrying you on his back to your house while you were asleep. He knocked and was greeted by a furious and tired looking Yeonjun.
"Heeseung-ah! What happened to her?"

Heeseung stepped in and placed you on the sofa.

"She had a bit too much to drink." he replied, scratching the back of his head.
"Was there no one there to make sure she didn't drink too much?"
"Well do you want me to be honest?" Heeseung asked Yeonjun, looking pretty nervous.
"Her alcohol tolerance is just really low. We- they went to a bar to just to have a drink and ended up staying there for over four hours and she was hardcore gone after seven shots. Chaewon and Yunjin tried to stop her from having more but they couldn't 'cause she just insisted on it and there was nothing they could do."

"And where did you come from?"
"They called me to go and get her." he lied, successfully.
"...alright. Well thank you for bringing her home, and sorry if she was a pain. You go home now Heeseung, it's getting late." Yeonjun said to him.
"Okay, please let me know how she is in the morning."
"Okay, will do. Bye now, good night." he said, walking Heeseung to the door.
"Good night Hyung." Heeseung said as Yeonjun shut the door.

"y/n you are so dead." Yeonjun muttered, back at it with the furious look. He was about to pick you up and take you to bed and save the argument for the morning but you woke up before he could do so.

"Wait how did I get home?"

You looked to the side and froze in horror.

"A-aaah, Yeonjun Oppaaa" you tried to put on a smile to lighten the mood as your voice was shaky.
"Do you know how much trouble you're in right now y/n? Tell me the truth. I was stupid to not realise you were lying. Now spill."

"Fine. Me, Yunjin and Chaewon went to a bar and had a few drinks and it got out of hand okay-"
"Don't fucking lie to me. You're already testing me enough. It wasn't just the three of you, was it?"
"It was!"
"Not it fucking wasn't!" he yelled, standing up sharply. "just tell me the truth and maybe things won't be as bad!"

It took you a minute before you could finally force yourself to get words out of your mouth.
"It was us three and Chaewon Unnie's and Yunjin Unnie's boyfriends."
"..and?"
"no one!"
"y/n"
You huffed and looked at your lap in defeat.
"Heeseung" you said, almost in a whisper.

"y/n I'm so disappointed in you! First you go out wearing a skin tight dress with three boys around you, then you lie to me more than once, then you get drunk, again, with three boys around you, and then you arrive home an hour later than what I told you with poor Heeseung having to carry you! You can't be getting drunk y/n, you're not ready for that stuff yet. And who knows what those boys can do? I mean I trust Heeseung, but not the other two! I raised you since you were four fucking years old! I learned to do everything that mum and dad couldn't because I was the only person you had to take care of you since no one else in the family cared enough to look after your ass! I cooked for you, I cleaned for you, I changed your diapers, I put you to bed and stayed up 'till 4am just to get you to sleep every single night. WHEN I WAS FUCKING SEVEN. AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO IN RETURN?!"
"What do you mean I'm not ready?! I'm an adult for fuck's sake, why can't you understand that?! You didn't let me live my teenage years to the fullest so you better let me live my young adult life to the fullest for alllll the stuff you made me miss out on because of your shitty, bossy rules! And you have got to stop using that 'i was one that raised you' card! You can't take advantage of that whenever I'm doing things like other people my age! It's not gonna work! You're treating me like I'm still a goddamn kid, and guess what Yeonjun? I'm not a kid anymore, for your information, I'm 21! Can you not get that around your head? Why can't you just let me be more free?! So what if I get drunk? So what if I hang out with boys? So what if I wear a dress? SO WHAT IF MY BEST FRIEND IS MY BOYFRIEND AND SO WHAT IF WE FUCKED THREE TIMES LAST WEEK?! IT'S LIKE YOU'VE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THE BASIC WAYS OF LIVING, YEONJUN!" you yelled at your brother with tears rolling down your cheeks at this point. You had had enough at that point. You just stormed off to your room and slammed the door shut.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?! DON'T COME OUT OF THAT ROOM UNTIL YOU GET YOUR COMMON SENSE BACK CHOI Y/N! YOU BETTER NOT BE FUCKING PREGNANT OR I SWEAR TO GOD!" he yelled after you at the top of his lungs in sheer anger.

That night, you cried yourself to sleep. Yes you were in a dress and a tiny bit of makeup but you didn't care, you just wanted to sleep after that argument.

Right after you went into your room that night, Yeonjun reflected upon what you said to him. Yes the words did hit hard, but that's exactly when he realised he has been a bit too harsh on you your entire life. In that moment he regretted everything he said and all the stupid, overprotective stuff he said and all the useless rules he's set for you. He massaged his temples while sitting on the sofa, regretting all his decisions then and there."
"I'm the worst brother ever." he said to himself.

That night, Yeonjun cried himself to sleep on the sofa.

word count: 1471