~~49: P1Harmony Jiung - Best Gift Ever (Christmas Special)~~

It was the afternoon of Christmas day, and you were sat on the train with tons of bags and sleepy eyes.
You've been planning to surprise Jiung for Christmas with Keeho for ages and now it was finally the time.

You couldn't be more ecstatic.

You don't get to see your boyfriend often since your university is in Daegu and he's all the way in Seoul, so it's maybe like three-four times a year that you get to see eachother.

Anyways you still had two hours left of the train ride so you took that as an opportunity and went to sleep for the remaining time, and once you arrived in Seoul, your heart was thumping of excitement.

Keeho told everyone that he'd go to town to pick up a few last minute gifts, but really he was also coming to get you, and everyone knew that apart from Jiung, he just told everyone to not make it seem suspicious. So he left to go get the gifts first and then went ahead to pick you up in his car and you greeted eachother with warmth, happy to see one another, but you quickly got back into the car after he helped put your stuff in the boot as it was quite cold outside. As the ride went on, your heart thumped more and more, you just simply couldn't wait to surprise your boyfriend.
Ten minutes before you were supposed to arrive at their dorms, you discussed what you would do for the actual suprise.
"So I think what we should do is I'll go in, we'll do presents, of course we'll leave you for last, and I'll text you when you should start coming in." Keeho said to you while keeping his eyes on the road.
"Okay, sounds perfect." you acknowledged.
"I'll leave the car keys and house keys with you and I'll say I forgot to take my keys if they ask why I knock, so don't forget to lock the car after leaving, and also to open the front door quietly so he doesn't hear." Keeho told you.
"Yeah, got it. I kinda have an idea of what to do when I get in so can you make sure he sits with his back to the front door? Then I'll come up behind him and I'll say something if you guys start talking about like one of the guys' gifts I'll just say like 'yeah, I really like it' or something." you said to him.
"Okay, I like that, I like that. And we'll come back to get all your stuff after we've done the surprise and finished off the presents with you there."
"Wait you guys got me presents?" you asked.
"Well we weren't gonna leave you hanging now we're we?"
"But seeing Jiung, and also the rest of you is beyond enough." you told him.
"Yeah too bad, we still got you gifts and there's nothing you can do about it." Keeho jokingly said, making you giggle.
"Okay we're nearly there." he said. You took a deep breath and prepared yourself.

So you arrived a couple minutes later and you did exactly as you'd planned. The wait for Keeho to text you felt much longer than it should've, but after twenty solid minutes of waiting in the car, it was finally time. So, you got out the car and locked it, and walked up to the front door. The closer you got to the house, the more your smile grew and the more your heart thumped. You tried to turn the key as silently as you could, and you managed to do it without much noise. You were actually shocked that you managed to do it so silently, even some of the other members apart from Jiung, didn't notice.

There he was, sitting on the sofa with that beautiful laugh of his. You tiptoed your way behind him and got ready. You could tell some of the boys were fighting the urge not to smile or make it obvious. But it was great 'cause they were talking about the rings Soul got from Intak, so all you had to say was "yeah, I really like them" at the perfect moment while leaning against the back of the sofa.
As a result, Jiung's head snapped round as it appeared he got a bit startled, and as he saw you he yelled "NO FUCKING WAY" and snapped up from the sofa, covering his mouth in shock and kneeling to the ground. His eyes teared up along with yours as you smiled wide enough for everyone in the whole city.
"This- this can't be real right now- are you guys serious?" he said to the boys, finally uncovering his mouth.
He then got up and threw himself in my arms.

It felt so great to feel his touch after so long of not seeing him. You hugged for atleast thirty seconds and he then grabbed your face and kissed you deeply, then smiled at you.

He then went back in for one more sweet hug. "Wah, I can't believe it. This is possibly the best gift I've ever gotten." and he then pulled away, meanwhile you were just lost for words. You happened to see that Jongseob was sneakily filming you guys the whole time, but you didn't mind, 'cause it was definitely gonna make a good memory.

Jiung's arms remained around you as he asked the members "Thank you guys so much, honestly. How long have you been planning this?"
"Since September." Keeho said.
"September?! Last time I saw y/n was August and you started planning it literally a month after that?!" he asked in disbelief.
He was shocked when he found out all the other knew about it too.

"Okay, now let's exchange gifts with y/n now that she's here too." Theo suggested, to which I responded with "I think that's a great idea. Can someone please help me get my stuff from the boot, the presents are there too anyway."
"I'll help" your boyfriend said.

"I feel so bad that I didn't get you anything~" Jiung said in a genuinly upset tone which you found adorable of him.
"Aawww, babe, seeing you is more than enough for me." you reassured him and placed a kiss on his temple.

And the night went on, and it was so much fun, but you stayed up really late so you were really tired, but it was so worth it, seeing Jiung and everyone else.

Two days later, he took you shopping and told he'll buy you whatever you wanted as a Christmas present since he obviously didn't get you anything as he had no idea you were coming. You found that so sweet of him and in that moment is when you knew you had the boyfriend of the century.

As you two finished up your shopping you decided to stop by the pond under the moonlight for a little chill.

"Merry Christmas baby" he said to you with a bright smile that you seem to love more and more each day.
"Merry Christmas, my love" you said back with a wide smile and then kissed him.

If this wasn't the best Christmas of your life, I don't know which one was.

a/n: Merry Christmas everyoneee!! Hope you like the last minute chap ☺️🎄🎄

Word count: 1232