~~63: 8TURN Haemin - No Chance (Soulmate AU)~~

🕯trope is realising that you're soulmates through touch

y/n's POV
Another day of school, another seven hours of Haemin being an annoying idiot. He's not even rude he's just insanely annoying. Only to me though. Of course he has to pick me to annoy out of everyone in the entire school. What on earth about me striked him as someone that he thinks he can annoy?

Ah, atleast it's Friday.

Anyways I was walking to school with my friends, Kazuha, Eunchae, and Yunjin unnie. Kazuha and I are in the same year, Eunchae is two years below and Yunjin is the year above, but we've always been close because we all go to dance club together.
As we got into school, Yunjin unnie and Eunchae went to their form rooms while Kazuha and I headed to ours.
"I really hope Haemin's not in. Like I'm sorry but he's the last thing I need on a day where I have double Maths." I said as we got closer to our form room.
"And it's Friday." Kazuha said.
"Exactly."

As we got to our form room the door was open and I could see Haemin directly in diagonal view.
"For fuck's sake!" I said out loud, startling Kazuha "woops sorry" so I apologised.
"Haha, it's fine."

"Baaabeeee" Kazuha squealed upon seeing her boyfriend & soulmate, Haru.

Luckily for her, she's found her soulmate already. Two weeks ago actually. And ever since, she's left me here as a single saddo. But I'm still happy for her.

"y/n-ieeee" I heard an obnoxious voice call me.
"How many more times do I have to tell you not to call me that before I slam you against that table?"
"Wow, geez, okay, sorry" he said, putting his hands up in defence.
I just clicked my tongue and looked away, and wanted to resume my conversation with Kazuha, but got rudely interrupted again.

"y/n"
"WHAT?" I snapped.
"Can I copy your biology homework? I forgot to do it."
"You know what, fine, just leave me alone." I said as I rage-rummaged through my bag for my biology book.
"Thaaaanks, you're the best." Haemin said as I finally got to actually go back to talking to Kazuha until form time had to start and I had to take my book off a whining Haemin.

During form I gave Kazuha a look that straight up said 'this is so boring'. She got the message and then whispered "are you going to rehearsals after school?"
I nodded.
"Oh thank God. By the way I'm leaving rehearsals twenty minutes early because I'm going to a restaurant for dinner but I'm just gonna tell miss that I've got an orthodontist appointment or something." she informed me, leaving me feeling absolutely betrayed.
"How dare you leave me!" I joked.
"You're still gonna have Yunjin and Eunch-"

"Sorry girls am I interrupting your conversation?" the teacher said, talking to us.
As much as I had the urge to just say 'yes. Yes you fucking are', I just said "sorry miss" and she continued talking about this useless study skill or whatever.

after rehearsals~~

"Guys, I'm gonna go put this in my locker, see you two there?" I said to Yunjin and Eunchae as I was surprisingly finished changing significantly before them.

As I was walking I realised that I got a text from my mum saying she made pesto and garlic tortellini so I got really excited. As I was just glancing at my phone, I bumped into a shoulder and looked to see who it was because whoever it was...

Is my soulmate.

As I saw their face I'd wished I'd never looked. I would've been better off not knowing who it is for the rest of my life. Heck, I'd be better off not having a soulmate at all if it's gonna be him!

"There's no chance you're my soulmate-"
"We're soulmates-"

No damn way Jung Haemin is my soulmate.