~~19: TNX Reaction - When You're Caught Kissing~~

TAEHUN
- You haven't seen the boys in about a month because of their recent comeback and promotions, but today's the day you finally get to see them again
- You discussed that you'd meet at the park at night and you were currently waiting for them on a swing
- Eventually you saw six figures coming towards you in the distance then one starting running, and another one followed closely behind while the rest just kept walking
- Of course you knew that the one running at the front was your boyfriend, followed by Sungjun
- Sungjun loves you a lot. Cuddles with him are the best. He's always such a cutie to you.
- As Taehun got nearer, you stood up and started jogging towards him until you two finally crashed into eachother
- You shared a really tight hug while saying hey to eachother
- He then grabbed your face and pulled you in for a series of long, sweet kisses
- You two both smiled into the kiss
- Sungjun arrived just then and witnessed you two kissing
- He let out a wheeze but still approached you
- You both looked at him and Taehun got all smiley and his cheeks turned red but then you just hugged Sungjun nice and tightly.
- The four others then arrived and you greeted them warmly too.
- Basically Taehun wasn't really phased he just knew that he would be teased all night after that.

KYUNGJUN
- You two were play fighting like little kids and then you found yourselves in a staring contest
- It was intense, like you could feel the sweat and tears building up but you were determined to win
- "I'm not losing this babe. No chance."  you said in a concentrated voice.
- "Well neither am I." he said back while slowly shaking his head while still looking into your eyes and getting closer to your face.
- "Just give up now otherwise we'll be here forever." you said to him.
- "Is that so? Not if you give up first." he said teasingly.
- As he got closer and closer to your face you couldn't focus as much and so you eventually blinked, unfortunately losing.
- But out of the blue, Kyunjun smiled widely and kissed you over and over and you smiled into the kiss
- That is until you heard the bathroom door open in the hallway and realise that someone's just witnessed you two kissing
- "Aigoo-" the culprit was the one and only Cheon Junhyeok who kinda just froze and covered his mouth.
- "Sorry guys." he said.
- Your boyfriend was just a giggly, flustered mess while you kinda just laughed at the situation.
- "It's alright Junhyeok-ah." you told Junhyeok.
- Fast forward later that night, you had all showered now and were just having a fun conversation in the living room
- "Guys do you wanna tell them what happened earlier today?" Junhyeok asked you and Kyungjun.
- "Oh Gosh." you muttered and put your face in your hands as Kyungjun giggled but also covered his face with his hands for a sec from going red before you explained to the members what had happened.

HYUNSOO
- You were on the set of a music video shoot and you were watching Hyunsoo getting his makeup touched up
- It was only the three of you in that specific room until the makeup artist left
- "You look so handsome, love." you said, walking closer to him.
- He couldn't resist kissing you after that and then there was just a series of even more kisses 'till someone walked in and just happened to witness you two kissing
- "Oh-" Kyungjun who had just walked in, said and covered his mouth.
- "Hyung" Hyunsoo whined while getting all flustered and tiny-mad at the same time which made him look super cute.
- "Sorry, sorry, I was just gonna come in here to check what's going on-" Kyungjun started ranting.
- "It's fine oppa, it's fine." you said to him as you interrupted him mid sentence.
- "Aish that was so embarassing." you looked over at Hyunsoo who was caressing his temples and looking down at the floor.
- You and Kyungjun giggled at his behaviour.
- "Why did you have to walk in right at that moment Hyung. Three seconds! You could've waited three seconds before walking in, Hyung!"
- Hyunsoo just looked so cute as he was scolding his Hyung. He valued your guys' private time together.

JUNHYEOK
- You two were taking mirror selfies and one of the poses was him with his hands wrapped around your waist from the side and kissing your cheek sweetly as you smiled and took the selfie.
- You had taken a buuuunch before that and that was your last one before you put your phone away.
- As Junhyeok had just kissed your cheek, by impulse you did a 180 in his arms, placed your hand around his neck and kissed him warmly. This led to a series of long, loving kisses.
- Suddenly the door opens, revealing Taehun.
- "Shit sorry, am I interrupting something?" he asked.
- "Uh- no, no it's fine." you said to him while scratching the back of your neck.
- Although Junhyeok had a completely different perspective of the situation as he merely ignored what you'd just said to his leader.
- Hed just stayed in that position and only turned his head and blinked at Taehun before saying "seriously Hyung? Perfect timing at its finest, my God." he complained.
- You and Taehun just laughed at his behaviour.
- "Alright alright, sorry, I'll leave you two to it then." Taehun said and then proceeded to shut the door.
- "Wait Hyung, what did you need?" Junhyeok asked him, realising he never said what he'd actually wanted to say since you'd just been talking about the situation that had just happened.

HWI
- Hwi was in the recording studio busy with some stuff so you being the nice girlfriend you are, you decided to bring him lunch.
- When you arrived and knocked on the door he yelled 'who is it?!' and so you told him it was you and he yelled back a 'come in!' and so you pushed down the door handle and entered his studio.
- He was soooo happy to see you, he was smiling from ear to ear and he hugged you super warmly and tightly.
- "I didn't expect you to come, but thanks anyway, it's been quite stressful today and seeing you just automatically made me a lot more relaxed." he said to you.
- You thought of how lucky you were to have such a sweet boyfriend like him and you smiled to yourself and told him that it's great to hear that.
- He smiled back at you.
- "Oh and by the way, Hyunsoo's gonna be here soon 'cause I asked him to come here 'cause we need to record a few things." Hwi told you and you just nodded as a sign that you understood.
- "Oh by the way, I brought you lunch." you said and held up the plastic bag which held the container of food you'd prepared for him.
- He gasped and asked you what you'd made.
- "I made donburi since we haven't had that in a while and I know you really like it." you said with a smile on your face as he took the container from you and opened it.
- "Thank you so much babe, it smells amazing. I don't know what I'd do without you." he said.
- A couple seconds passed with you two just smiling at eachother lovingly until he said "c'mere" in his amazing deep voice, and pulled you in by the waist to kiss you deeply.
- Just then Hyunsoo had walked in and as soon as he witnessed the sight infront of him he made a traumatised face.
- Even though you two snapped your heads towards the door upon hearing it click and you had shocked expressions on your faces, they quickly turned into laughing ones when you saw Hyunsoo's expression.
- Took you a minute to calm down though.
- "Hyung, you're here." Hwi said.
- "Well no shit, you wanted me to come here so" Hyunsoo said as if it was obvious.
- "Never let me see that again, jeez." he said, still traumatised.
- "Oh my God, you're acting like you just walked in on us shagging. It ain't that deep man." Hwi said, back to laughing a little.
- "Well thank the dear lord for that, might as well do it out in the hallway if you're gonna do it in here." Hyunsoo said jokingly.
- "Okaaaayy anyways.. Hyunsoo oppa, it's been a minute, how've you been?" you tried to subtly change the topic and then hugged him to greet him before he went into the recording room and Hwi are his donburi while doing the actual recording as you just sat there in the back and observed.

SUNGJUN
- You two were chilling in the living room all by yourselves and at one point you started singing songs you both liked.
- Once you got to a song that was sweet and romantic at the same time, your faces inched closer to one another.
- When you finished the song it was almost like it fit perfectly for you two to share a deep kiss that the atmosphere had given you.
- So you did.
- Buuut just in that moment, Hwi had walked into the room and the first thing he did when he saw you was silently laugh.
- "Hyung-" was all that came out of Sungjun's mouth when he saw Hwi.
- "I wish I got that on video." he said, still laughing.
- "You'd be dead." Sungjun said to him.
- "Damn okay okay. Anyways I just came down 'cause I was bored and I could hear you two from miles away so I thought maybe some third wheeling would entertain me." Hwi explained.
- "O-okay." you responded, kind of still processing what had just happened in the course of thirty seconds.

word count: 1640