~~97: ENHYPEN SunKi - Five Months~~

⚠️a tiny bit suggestive⚠️

"Hyung, you should come over, my parents won't be home for atleast two more hours and my sisters have gone back to uni now." Sunoi said to his boyfriend over the phone.

Ni-Ki and Sunoo have been together in secret from both their families for five months now, and the only reason neither of them are telling their families is because they're scared at how they'll react to them dating boys.
Their siblings caught on at some point but they're keeping it a secret, atleast as far as they know, plus they never told them straight up, but if anything, their parents are the last ones they want to find out about their relationship.

"Oooo, sounds good to me - I'll be there in fifteen." Ni-Ki said back to his boyfriend.
"'Kay, love you."
"Love you too." and with that the call was ended and just like he said, Ni-Ki was there in the next fifteen minutes.

"What did you say to your parents?" Sunoo asked Ni-Ki as Ni-Ki was stirring the tea Sunoo had made for him with one hand and having his arm around Sunoo with the other while he also stirred his own tea.
"I told them I was going to meet Hanbin" (the old days 😭) Ni-Ki replied.
"Oh, okay."
"Why? You wanna know how many excuses I've got for whenever I meet up with you?" he carried on, making Sunoo let out a chuckle, replying with "I was just curious."

Ni-Ki leaned down a little to kiss the corner of Sunoo's lip and Sunoo kissed him back on his jaw.
"We should take a selfie" Sunoo said, and Ni-Ki knew damn well this will go on for the next twenty minutes likes a photoshoot.
"Let's take a 0.5 with the tea." Ni-Ki suggested.

Fast forward to about thirty minutes later when they finished their tea, they were back in the kitchen chatting away as Sunoo leaned back against the counter, arms crossed, and after his boyfriend kindly placed their mugs in the dishwasher, he reached his arms out and did grabby hands at him.

Ni-Ki grabbed those hands and smiled like a fool, pulling himself close to Sunoo. In a low voice, he asked "what is it?"
"Dunno. Just want a moment I guess." was all Sunoo replied with, also in a low voice, snaking his arms around Ni-Ki's neck and gently pulling him into a warm hug. They slightly swayed side to side as Ni-Ki caressed Sunoo's back in the hug for a few seconds, and then they pulled away.

He took a glance at Ni-Ki's sharp eyes, then a glance at his pink lips, and kissed them so gently, as if Ni-Ki might turn into ash in that second.
But he kissed back in like manner, completely melting into the situation.

Their lips moved at a comfortable, gentle pace and their hands rested comfortably around eachother, bodies close together and tongues entangled.

Sunoo's hands went to trace Ni-Ki's jaw and then onto his cheeks.
His touch made Ni-Ki feel something. It was like no other.

They were absolutely melting into the moment, just when they heard a voice from behind Sunoo.
Both their heads snapped back to see the face of Sunoo's mum and dad in formal clothing and frozen looks on their faces. They weren't meant to be home for another hour.

"Mum, dad.." Sunoo stuttered in sheer horror.
"H- hello." was all Ni-Ki could politely say while bowing, but also shocked in silence.

"Who are you?" Sunoo's dad asked, intrigued.
"Dad, please, this is Ni-Ki, you know, the friend I've been talking about." Sunoo explained as his heart was beating faster than the speed of light.
"Well clearly he's a lot more than a friend, Kim Sunoo." his mum said sternly.
"I can explain, I promise. Just please let him stay." Sunoo pleaded.

"Fine."

"We've been dating for five months, and the only reason we hid it is because we thought our parents wouldn't like the fact we're dating a guy. And Ni-Ki hasn't done a single thing wrong, I promise. I love you guys but, I was scared to tell you because I just don't know how you'll react to your son dating a guy. And yes, I have lied one too many times about where I was going and who I was with, and what I was doing just so I could see Ni-Ki, but I love him so much. I'm sorry for keeping it a secret from you. It won't happen again." Sunoo rambled nervously, just hoping his parents won't flip.

"Sunoi... why would we turn you away for dating a guy? It doesn't matter who you date as long as you love them and they love you." his mum said, shocking the two boys.
"Yeah. But I'm not very happy about the fact you hid it from us for five months. You shouldn't have been scared, son, we're always here for you. And lying won't ever get you anywhere." his dad said kindly.

Sunoo took a moment before hugging both his parents. Ni-Ki too was thankful and also shocked, but for the better this time.

"Ni-Ki, we're glad to meet you."

And that's how Sunoo's parents found out he was dating a guy. Oh, and also how Sunoo and Ni-Ki created an even stronger bond between them, and enjoyed being able to meet up without any secrets. It felt so much better for both of them.

word count: 937