~~81: ENHYPEN Sunoo - One and Only (Tomboy X Femboy) Pt. 2~~

Three months later~

Ah, another day, another six and a half hours of school. It's a Thursday morning, a rather joyful morning at that, and I just said bye to my brother.
I put my helmet and jacket on, putting my backpack in the trunk, and hopped on my motorbike and made my way to pick up Sunoo.
We got into this routine about three weeks ago and we're both loving it. It's not every single morning but even though, it's still great seeing him daily, giving him rides to and/or home from school is a bonus; more time to spend with him.
He's making school so much more fun and enjoyable, and something to look forward to a lot more. He's also made me feel a lot more confident in myself recently. He's started hanging out with this group of six other guys, and occasionally with me and my friend group, and same with me, I occasionally hang out with him and his friend group since I knew them a bit beforehand, and they actually realised I wasn't 'scary' or, whatever. Me and him get along so well it's like we were destined to meet or something. I know that sounds cringe but there's literally no other words to describe it. We laugh so much with eachother, we got eachother's backs, we help eachother out, gossip, jokingly flirt, hang out a lot, have deep conversations. You could say we've become best friends.

However I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a fat crush on him because, well, I really, really do. I started liking him in like the first two weeks of knowing him.
Anyway, I got to Sunoo's house in under ten minutes, then from his it was about fifteen minutes to get to school.

Lunch time came around slowly but surely and today it was me hanging out with him and his friend group. We'd finished our lunch and I asked anyone if they wanted to go for a little walk round school. Only Sunoo said he wanted to so off we went.

We were just walking and chatting, and eventually ended up round the back of a building where we stopped, and we admired the surprisingly beautiful trees back there. The sound of birds chirping made it really calm, and so did Sunoo's very presence.

He then turned on his tip toes to face me and came closer, wrapping his arms around my waist in a hug. It caught me off guard as I was perplexed as to what exactly he was doing but then I clocked and hugged back.

"Thank you. For everything. It may not've been visible but I wasn't in the best place before coming to this school. I had to leave all my friends in a completely different city and start from scratch here for the sake of my parents' work. And you made that ten times better for me. You've been there for me, laughed with me, opened up to me, made me feel loved and safe, so I can't thank you enough." his eyes were sparkling as he talked to me. I stared into them as we held hands and then kept switching my gaze between his eyes and plump lips.

Eventually, without thinking, I pressed my lips against his. But then I pulled away and realised what I'd done.
"Oh my God, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that-"
"Honestly, don't even worry, it's cool."
"Yeah, sorry." I backed away a little bit.
"But, um, I'm glad I could make that happen for you and I'm really honoured that I could." I smiled back at him.
And then, he took a step forward and placed his lips back onto mine. To say the least, I was surprised.
Our lips started moving in sync and our arms snaked around eachother. And it'd felt like thirty seconds before the bell rung, and we had to head to period five, so we pulled away and, wow.
I pursed my lips and looked down since I simply couldn't make eye contact with Sunoo in that moment. However a smile grew on his face and he began laughing, to which I eventually laughed along with him.

Then we began leisurely walking to our classrooms while having a nice chat with out hands intertwined.

"See you by your bike in an hour. Don't forget the helmets and jackets!" Sunoo said, kissing my cheek and smiling at me as he walked into his classroom. I stood there in shock for a moment before I realised I was still on Earth and I had a class to go to, so I went there and sat there for a dreadful hour.

But hey, it was Friday and I got to take Sunoo home after that.

BONUS:
It was the next day, and Sunoo and I decided to have a sleepover at his house, and it was currently 8pm, so it was quite dark by then. Not fully, but mostly. So Sunoo suggested going for a walk in the moonlight, and anyone would be crazy to turn that down. So off we went into the night, slowly pacing around the area while the crickets chirped in the background and cars passed by every now and then.

We were enjoying a comforting silence with our hands intertwined, and I was just thinking. Then I remembered, Sunoo had told me one of his hobbies was going on walks at night with the people he loves.

Does that mean...

"I do love you y/n, I hope you know that." he looked into my moonlit eyes. It was like he read my mind.

I kissed his cheek and told him "I love you too" and then I couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the night, thanks to my one and only.

word count: 977