~~5: EPEX BaekMin - More Than That Pt.2~~

"I need to talk to you-"

We kept saying things at the same time but I just grabbed his arm and took him to my room.

"Look, I just wanted to say I'm really sorry. I was foolish and ignorant, I should've heard you out better. I truly am sorry and I hope you don't see me any differently because of my stupid antics." I said to A-Min, getting straight to the point as soon as we entered my room, closing the door behind us.
"I'm sorry too. I was selfish for saying those things and it was childish. I shouldn't have turned in into such a big deal when it really isn't." he said.

We then threw ourselves into eachother's arms and shared a warm yet spine-crushing hug.
"I'm so glad we're back like this. I couldn't stand it, seriously." A-Min told me.
"Neither could I." I said.

We pulled away and then A-Min said something; "Hyunwoo-yah, there's actually something else I wanna tell you. I just wanna get it off my chest and I've actually been meaning to tell you for a couple months now, but I never had the courage to say it till now."
I looked at him with a confused expression, but he carried on. "Hyunwoo-yah-, I love you."
I just blinked with the exact same expression on my face.
"I know you love me Minwoo-yah, and I love you too, why-"
"No, silly. More than that." he said. That's when I realised.
"You mean.."
"Yeah. I have feelings for you, Hyunwoo." he said, unable to hold back his smile.

All I could do in this moment was grab his face and pull him in for a sweet, passionate kiss. It lasted a couple seconds 'till we pulled apart and I asked him the question; "be my boyfriend?"
"Duh. But wait, what about our career? You know how strict the company is. What if they won't let us date?" he asked, getting more and more worried.
"Don't worry, you know how many idols have dated in the past. Plus, if they make us break up for whatever reason, we can tell them 'fine, we will', but that doesn't mean we actually will. We can just date in private from anyone but the members." I reassured him.
"..true. Alright, guess I'm not that worried than." he smiled and then we shared another sweet kiss before going back out to the members. They all noticed that we were both back to being our usual selves again and they all let out a sigh of relief. This made us laugh, I can't lie.
"You two finally dating or what?" Yewang asked.
"Yeah." we both said.
"Holy shit, finally. Sometimes you two would flirt so hard I swear I thought I'd need to get my teeth checked, that's how much of a sweet tooth I got just looking at you two." MU said. This made us all chuckle and then Jeff said "yeah sometimes it just made me wanna leave.. and throw up. No offence." he said. Now this got us all laughing hysterically.

"Right, let's start getting ready shall we?" Wish Hyung said as we had to leave for work soon.

BONUS:
A-Min and I are in the practice room alone as the rest of the members have a recording session. We're going later but for now we're just going over the choreography of the title track of our new album.
"Is it like this?" I asked A-Min for confirmation on a move where you have to lean back.
"Lean back a bit more." he directed as he came behind me, grabbing my waist to support me.
"More than that." he said.

Deja vu?

I think so.

"Yeah like that. Now show me that part again." he said to me.

a/n: and that's the end of this little series hope u liked it :)

word count: 664