~~85: TXT Reaction - Forgetting Anniversary Prank~~

SOOBIN
- He was kinda awkward and quite taken aback when he realised you had no hint of excitement on your face for a while now
- He tries not to show it but he unintentionally gives you the silent treatment so it's not hard to notice
- "Baby why are you so quiet?" you ask him as if you had no idea why.
- "No reason. Hey, do you know what day it is?" he asked in an attempt to jog your memory.
- "Thursday, why?"
- "... don't worry." he looks back at his phone with a sulky face and you start to feel really bad.
- You go upstairs to grab your hidden gift that you got for him, and hid it behind your back.
- You went up to him and leaned on the table.
- "Babe, it was a prank, I'm sorry!" you said.
- He took a moment to process your words and then threw his head back with a groan
- "You looked so sad, so I thought it'd be best to stop there." you told him, and gave him a hug while rubbing his back.
- "Never do that again." he said with a muffled voice as it was buries into your hoodie, or rather his hoodie that you stole from him.
- And then you hand him your gift and he also gives you yours, and you two go out for a fancy dinner later that night, it was all really cute.

YEONJUN
- He was starting to get angry at the fact you showed no sign of excitement to your guys' anniversary.
- He doesn't even try to hide his anger.
- "y/n/n, don't you think it's a special day or something?"
- "No.. why?"
- "Don't worry." he turned away and scrolled through his phone.
- He gave you the silent treatment for a bit before you asked him about it, not intending to drag it on any further as you noticed he was getting more angry.
- "Babe, what's wrong?"
- "What's wrong is that you haven't been showing any sign of excitement or even acknowledgement that it's our anniversary today!" he said all cranky.
- "I thought it was next week!"
- "Seriously..." he got up and was about to leave, but you grabbed his wrist and said "wait wait wait, babe, it's a prank, I'm so sorry."
- "Aaaaa, you serious?!" he covered his eyes.
- "I'm sorry~"
- "Don't worry. I'm getting you back." he said cutely as you were embracing eachother in an apologetic hug.
- "Now..." you rummaged through your pocket to find his gift which was a necklace (you also got something much bigger for him, but obviously that didn't fit in your pocket so it was hidden in your car).
- You pulled it out and smiled widely.
- "Oh my Gosh, babe!" he exclaimed as you revealed the necklace.

BEOMGYU
- You both were just sitting there on the sofa doing absolutely fuck all
- You felt a pair of eyes on you and looked to your left, seeing Beomgyu staring at you.
- He tilted his head and you went "what?"
- "What do you mean 'what'? Oh.. ha- haha, very funny, you can stop now." he said, clearly thinking you were pulling a prank on him.
- Which, obviously you were, but oh no, you didn't stop there.
- "Huh?" you asked, acting confused.
- His eyes then turned really really sad which made you feel shit
- "You actually forgot it was our anniversary today?" he asked in a miserable voice.
- "I thought that was next week." you lied. And you had a gift or two waiting for him in your car.
- He then opened up his phone and went to check his calendar to make sure he wasn't the one who got the dates mixed up.
- "No, it's today, look" he said, showing you his phone where his calendar for the day was labelled 'ANNIVERSARYYY 🥳💗'
- You then started silently laughing and his face formed an even more confused look than before
- "I don't get it why-"
- "It's a prank, I'm sorry baby. You're so cute!!" you said, hugging him tightly then kissing his cheek.
- "Aaaaaahhhhh, y/n/n~! Don't do that! I was starting to worry you wouldn't realise soon!"

TAEHYUN
- Boy got SERIOUS about it
- it is no joke to him
- Soon as he realised something was off, knowing exactly what, he confronted you
- "y/n/n, why do you seem off?"
- "What is it to you that seems off about me?" you questioned him.
- "I don't know, you're kinda quiet. Everything okay?"
- "Yeah, everything's fine."
- "Mkay."
- And he walked off to your shared bedroom and decided to wait for you to 'realise'
- After twenty minutes you decided to end it because you didn't want him to get too sad
- So you got your presents for him which were hidden in your car and went up to him
- "Surprise! It was a prank Tae, I'm sorry, I love you" you said, handing him the gifts.
"AAAAAAAAA!" he had a mini mental breakdown.
- "I love you too but please don't do that again. I got really sad." he said in a petite voice to which you kissed his head.
- "And here are your gifts."
- After that you exchanged gifts and watched Ice Age all cuddled up :)

HUENING KAI
- "Babyyyy~"
- He approached you while wiggling his eyebrows
- "You know what day it is~" he said in a sing-song voice.
- "W- what day is it?" you asked, acting confused.
- His face immediately dropped.
- "What do you mean? Babe..." he said, pouty and upset.
- He was so cute
- "Its our anniversary.." he said as his voice gradually got smaller.
- You couldn't take it. You loved the cuteness but not the sadness.
- "Babe I'm sorryyy, it's just a prank." you told him, taking him in your arms and caressing his hair.
- "y/n! That scared me, don't do that again, please. I genuinly thought you forgot our anniversary."
- "Sorry~. Now show me that gift!"

word count: 982