~~15: TEMPEST Taerae - Silly~~

🎱you and Taerae r bsfs, like, inseparable
🎱uve had a crush on him for eight years
🎱uve known eachother nine years

You and Taerae had just had lunch at your house which your mum cooked so obviously it was delicious which meant you ate a lot of it and you were now chilling in your bedroom, chatting about school and shit until at one point, you ask him if he had any crushes or attractions recently.

This got him smiley and made his cheeks turn a little bit pink. You could read it off his face that the answer was a clear yes. Seeing that your crush of eight years likes someone else is a horrible feeling. So as you can imagine, your heart shattered, but you kept it together surprisingly well. Not that you weren't happy for him, but ya know. In fact you were so happy that he'd found someone but you were heartbroken at the exact same time because.. you'd just lost that someone. Oh well, doesn't mean you can't still be best friends just like ever before.

"Ooooo, Taerae has a cwushy wushyyy. Who is it?" you teased him, but you asked the last sentence more seriously yet curiously.
"You'll find out soon. Actually I was planning on asking them out, and uuuh... kissing them too." he said, getting more and more shy throughout his statement. "so I was wondering, can you teach me how to do those things please?"

You were surprised that he chose to ask you of all people but you weren't refusing at all. Atleast this gave you a chance to fantasise a bit and imagine you were the lucky lucky girl that he liked just this once. Even though you were heartbroken, you wanted to help your best friend out nevertheless.
"Of course I'll help you. So, imagine you're you and I'm the girl you wanna ask out and kiss."
"Gosh, yes ma'am." he said and made himself comfortable infront of you.
"Actually let's stand for this, I think it's better like that."
You two then stood up beside your bed, still facing one another.
"Okay so first thing you wanna do is not look awkward. Take your hands out your pockets and just use them as gestures for when you're talking. As for your stance, I think you should lay back on one of your legs." he did exactly as you said and your response to the outcome was "okay, perfect."
"So now tell me how you'd ask her out and then I'll tell you what to improve on afterwards. Do it as if you're in the moment. You asked her to meet you and she's here now and you're shooting your shot. Go!"

"So I've been meaning to tell you this for yea- a really long time now, but I want you to know I think you're beautiful in every aspect and your personality is really my type. I can't think of anyone more perfect than you. Will you be my girlfriend?" his unreal, soothing voice made you literally melt. And just hearing those words made your heart crumble even more but you didn't show it, you just put on a smile to mask the pain.

"Okay so that was good, better than I thought. A couple things though. So first make sure to exchange a couple more words before you start the confession like 'how are you', and compliment them of course, be kinda flirty ya know. And theeen when you say their personality is your type list some things in specific like you're funny, caring, wahtever- that'll make it a lot better. The 'I can't think of anyone more perfect than you' is perfect there though. Now try again." you instructed him.
"Okay" he cleared his throat and got into his position and character and then started "hey, how are you? How was last lesson?"
"I'm good and last lesson was not too bad, you?"
"I'm feeling great but last lesson.. could've been better. By the way your hair looks really pretty."
"Thanks, I love your hair aswell."
"Thanks." he then smiled at you 'lovingly'. You were actually acting pretty well, not gonna lie. "So the whole reason why I asked you to meet me is because there's something I've been meaning to tell you for a super long time now and I just need to get it off my chest now. So, I want you to know I think you're absolutely beautiful in every aspect and your personality is really my type. You're funny, loyal, caring, kind, rebellious, you name it. I can't think of anyone more perfect than you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Okaaayyy, much betterrr!!" you said, high fiving Taerae who absolutely slayed just then. "If you say that to someone then if they haven't fallen in love with you already then they'll just fall in love with you on the spot, it's one way or the other except both have the same outcome, haha. Anyways, should we move on?" you suggested.
"Sure."

"First, just show me how you kiss. Oh wait-" you realised your lips might've been a tad chapped and you were indeed right, they were, so you excused yourself to apply some lip balm really quickly. Taerae didn't need to though because his lips literally always remain soft as a pillow. I mean, you don't know exactly how soft because you've never felt them but just from seeing them they look nice and soft. Anyways, you went back into your room and said "okay so as I was saying, show me how you kiss. Just normally."
Boy were you surprised at how confident this boy was. He was not really shy. He straight up kissed you with all the hand placements and everything.
You stared at him with wide eyes for a for a couple seconds before managing to utter out some words. "O-okay, that's a good s-start. For a first kiss that was.. really- it was good, but, you're gonna wanna make it longer and add a lot more passion and love to it, but make it sweet and soft, and most importantly- one to remember." you told him.
"Alright." and man, this guy went straight back into it. He did exactly as you told him and he did it right. A bit too right. Might even go as far as to say you loved it.

"W-well done Taerae-yah. I did not expect you to pick that up so quickly. But, now you're officially ready to ask her out." you smiled at him.
"Mhm, thanks y/nie, I owe you one." he responded.
"No problem." I was thinking of saying 'my pleasure' but that would've been a bit weird. "Just do that to your crush and they'll surely say yes."

He started smiling then said "Okay. y/n-ah" and took a deep breath before saying "I've had been meaning to tell you for yeearsss now and I think its about damn time now, plus, I want to get it off my chest, it's been too long. So, I want you to know I think you're absolutely beautiful in every aspect and your personality is totally my type. You're funny, loyal, caring, kind, rebellious, you name it. I can't possibly think of anyone more perfect than you. I'd love to be able to see us as something more than best friends, not meaning scrap the title of best friends and completely replace it with couple, but there's no such rule that says we can't be best friends and also date. y/l/n y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

"What- what do you mean. I said to do it on your crush, not me." you said, very very confused.
"y/n, don't you get it? You ARE my crush, silly. I thought asking you for advice would make it go smoothly. And it was also kinda fun." he said.

This left you frozen in absolute shock from what you'd just heard coming from your literaly crush's mouth. You were speechless and this seemed to scare him a little bit. "you-' you don't have to like me back I just wanted you to know because I needed to get it off my chest. I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship or- or anything but please say something because you're making me nervous now, haha." he said quite rapidly.
"Of course I'll be your girlfriend Kim Taerae." I finally managed to get out the words and a smile that reached from ear to ear was plastered on my face. We practically jumped into eachother's arms in a spine-crushing hug, landing flat on the bed.

"My heart shattered when you said you had a crush! Yeah, I was happy for you but you were my goddamn crush for the last eight years!" I said, slapping his arm.
"Sorryyyy." he said, returning a very similar smile that reached from ear to ear.
We sat back up and he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back before kissing me passionately yet sweetly. Just like I'd taught him. He was leaning against the headboard as I was the one on top of him this time. We had a mini makeout sesh before pulling away and just smiling at eachother before we flipped ninety degrees so we were next to eachother but still with out arms round eachother. We were cuddled up all comfortable ready for a nice conversation along with some much needed cuddles.

word count: 1590