~~77: ENHYPEN Jake - Not Cool~~

You just got a boyfriend, his name's Sunghoon, and you two liked eachother since the start of the academic year. You two had already been friends before that, now you're together and happier than ever. It's been two months, and he already treats you like a princess and you love him for that.

Anyway, you two were just chilling in his room on a Thursday night when suddenly he brought up how he wants to introduce you properly to his friends. He said he thought it would be nice since you're together now, it would be good to know eachother's friends and get along with them. So you agreed to properly introduce eachother to your friend groups the next day.

So Friday lunchtime came by, and you and Sunghoon were walking over to his group of friends which had six other people, making seven in total. You already know most of them, but you barely ever talked to any of them.
He was holding your hand while walking over but then one of his friends saw, and he let go, weirdly. You just thought maybe he was still shy.

"Hey guys, you know y/n, a.. a friend of mine."
"Funny, Sunghoon." you rolled your eyes.

This was low-key embarrassing for you, especially right infront of all his friends.

And then he turned towards his friends and crossed his arms, suddenly forgetting you're even there.

Some of his friends tried to interact but it turned out being nothing more than a simple 30-second conversation.

Two minutes passed and you were already losing your mind and patience.
"Sunghoon" you tried tapping his shoulder but it didn't work.
"Sunghoon" you tried again, no sign of acknowledgement.
"Sunghoon" so you lightly shoves his shoulder this time.
"Sunghoon!" this time you grabbed his shoulder and turned him around yourself since he wasn't bothered to turn around the three times you tried to get his attention.
"Can we talk over there?" you asked, visibly frustrated.

"y/n, can't you see I'm-"
"I don't even know why I asked.." you said, grabbing his wrist and pulling him over.
"The fuck was that all about? That's really emarassing ya know. As soon as Heeseung looks over you let go of my hand and walk ahead of me then you call me your 'friend' when I am literally your girlfriend, and then you pretend like I wasn't even there in the first place. I don't know what you're playing at Sunghoon but I don't like it and I'm not stupid if that's what it is, and I can assure you we are not gonna last long if you act like I'm a rock around your friends. And it's really a shame 'cause I loved you." you said to him on the verge of tears. You began to walk away but you were stopped by Sunghoon grabbing your wrist.

"So you're breaking up with me?"
"Chances I won't are slim, but unless you can show me that you're not ashamed to be with me around other people then.. yeah. I'll give you a week. If you can't do it by then, by this day next week, just know that we're over." you firmly stated and then walked off once and for all, letting the tears fall.

Sunghoon solemnly walked back to his friends as all their eyes were on him.
"I fucked up..."

"Yeah, clearly. Sunghoon I love you but that just wasn't nice. Not cool, man." Jake, one of Sunghoon's best friends, said, and then ran after you.
All the murmurs from the rest of them were pretty much saying they agreed with Jake, but they were there to comfort Sunghoon since they know you were his first proper girlfriend in about five years.

But Jake, he was beyond disappointed at Sunghoon's actions and he was so sad that this is what he has to be like because he really loves him as a best friend.

Eventually, he caught up to you and grabbed your wrist.
"Sunghoon I already told y-"
Once you realised it wasn't Sunghoon but one of his friends, you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.