~~99: Stray Kids Hyunjin - I Still Love You The Same~~

Hyunjin's POV
It was the evening after a busy day at work and the group went live for about an hour. We were in the middle of doing the live and some of us were responding to comments, joking around, or playing a little game.

Then we all got into one big conversation.
"The best game is definitely bunny bunny." Felix said.
"Yeah, I definitely like 007 bang but bunny bunny is top tier." Changbin said.
"Yeah when we played it with y/n last week, it was so fun, she's so good at it, I-" Han cut himself off before he made the situation even worse than it already was. We all just stared at him in shock.

y/n's my girlfriend, and the fans don't know about her because she's not an idol or anything, plus we just hide it well. The company knows but we haven't made our relationship public yet.

Well I think that's about to change very soon, given the current situation.

"Han-ah" was all some of us could mutter.
"Okay, so, um, as I was saying I think bunny bunny's better. Do you guys wanna play a couple rounds?" Han carried on with a slightly shaky voice due to shock as to not make things awkward.

Once we ended the live, you can imagine Chan and I had a chat with Han. And we saw our manager show up towards the end of the live, we assumed it was because he saw the live, so he was involved in the conversation. too.
"Jisung, you know you just put Hyunjin at big risk right?" Chan said to him.
"Yeah, JYP could kick my ass out of the group any moment now." I added.
"They're both right. But I don't see anything wrong with Hyunjin having a girlfriend as long as he's also working diligently and keeping to schedule and not getting distracted. And it was an accident, so they should understand that." the manager told us.

We all gave a nod of understanding and our manager said "we'll do it tomorrow, all four of us there, I'll talk to JYP now and let you know the details as soon as possible. Good night guys." with that he patted our shoulders and got out his phone to pick up a call.

As soon as he turned around, Han slowly turned to me with a scared/apologetic face and said "I'm so sorry. It just slipped out, I wasn't thinking-"
"Han-ah. How come it's the second time? The first one got cut out but this time it's a live so it can't be undone. You're lucky you're usually like this, and that manager-nim is right otherwise your bollocks would be numb by now. But don't be surprised when JYP announces to the public that I'm leaving Stray Kids for 'personal reasons'." I said, obviously feeling sour and rather pessimistic.
"Don't say that. I'm sure you'll be fine, manager-nim was right. If you leave Stray Kids then we don't deserve to be called Stray Kids, 'cause were 8 not 7, alright? So just forget about it. Now let's go home and get some rest." Chan grabbed my shoulder.

Once we got home and I showered, I got in bed and checked my phone to see quite a few messages from y/n. I read them all then just called her to answer all of her questions.

"Hey" I heard over the line.
"Hey" I said back "you watched the live?" I asked.
"Yeah. I rewinded to check I wasn't dreaming. But I'm scared now."
"Don't be babe, because no matter what, you and I are staying together. Even if we have to lie about it and keep it a secret, I don't care." I told her.
I didn't even have to see her face to know she was smiling. Speaking of which, I wanted to see her face so I asked to switch to facetime, and she accepted.
"Han texted me apologising 40000 times and yapping about it." she said.
"Yeah, he was uncontrollably waffling with me too. But I let him off 'cause he's usually like this anyway." I told her.

Then I told her about the conversation I had with Chan, Han and our manager.
"So now we wait and see what JYP says."

the next day~~

Thank you so much, I appreciate it a lot, thank you." I was bowing endlessly at my CEO as we'd just had that meeting with him and to sum it up, he said he'll let it loose.

I immediately informed y/n and then we had to go practice choreo a little bit.

But when I got the chance to check, I saw that she replied with ecstatic messages, all in capitals. She even asked 'does this mean we can go public?'

I hoped so.

two months later~~

I posted two pictures of us together on X with the permission of JYP, and most of the fans said we looked cute together and what not. It felt great to be able to express our relationship freely with nothing holding us back.

Then three weeks ago, we had an interview with Elle and I mentioned y/n after we got asked who's someone that inspires us or motivates us, and again, stays seemed to be chill with it for the most part.

And the hate comments? We couldn't care less. Like I already said, nothing will make us break up.

"Han-ah, I forgive you." I giggled.

word count: 924