~~88: TXT Taehyun - Smartass~~

"Aight let's just get this over with. I've already had a shit day and now I have to see you for the next hour. It already pains me enough to have to see you twice a week." you said Taehyun.

"Hah, you think I enjoy being with you, tutoring your dumbass twice a week, going to the same college as you, and having to see you multiple times throughout? I think we both know we only act like 'besties' around our families because we're family friends. Or supposed to be. Now get your ass over here and let's just get this done." Taehyun said to you as he got the worksheets ready.

"Ask me nicely and I might do it." you chatted back.
"Ya, aren't you the one who's had a shit day and wanted to 'get this over with'?"

You sighed while rolling your eyes and gave in, walking over to the seat next to Taehyun.

See, your guys' familiar are close, have been for the past fifteen-twenty years or so, but for some odd reason, you and Taehyun are the same age yet you never get along well. In fact, you two grew up to dislike eachother. However, Taehyun now tutors you in math because according to your father, you've been getting shit grades. So now you have to suffer seeing him every Tuesday and Thursday, and you hated it.

Keyword; hated. Past tense.
Acting like best friends around your families isn't the only acting you're good at. It seems to have been so long of seeing him most days of the week that you've grown to have feelings for him. But of course you don't show it, you still act like you hate him, like always.
So now you look forward to seeing him. As much as you tried to deny it for three years, believe it or not, you finally accepted the fact that you can't stop liking him. You just don't show it around him because you know damn well he actually hates you.

Atleast one good thing about it is that he's actually a good tutor. And he actually does tutor you, not mess around or not give a fuck just because he doesn't like you. He claims it's not because he cares it's because your dad asked him to and he likes your dad.
That's pretty much how he put it.

Oh and by the way, your guys' siblings know how much you hate eachother, it's just your parents and grandparents.

"Ugh, we're finally done! That felt like a decade." you said, packing up all your stuff, getting ready to leave as soon as it hit the one hour mark.
"Rude." he blandly said.
"Whatever." you muttered.

He then proceeded to open the door but you stopped him "wait wait wait, just gimme a second." you took a deep breath, preparing yourself for the short facade your about to go through.
"Okay" you said, and then as soon as Taehyun opened the door you two began giggling and shoving eachother like two best friends.

"Ah, yeah, that was the best part! Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow y/n/n." he waved you goodbye.
"See you tomorrow Hyun-ah, bye eomeonim!" you said, yelling a bit louder so Taehyun's mum could hear.

After his mum returned the smile and wave he shut the door and then went to help his dad with dinner.

Taehyun's POV
"Man, I don't know what to do! She clearly hates me there's no doubt about that! But I don't know how much longer I can keep this going..." I spilled to my friends about my most-likely unrequited love for y/n who I'm supposed to despise.

I tried denying it for years but look where we are.

"What if you do something witty, like making a deal?" Soobin hyung asked me, taking a bite of his chicken.
"Elaborate?"
"Like I don't know, you have a final coming up right?"
I nodded in confirmation.
"So maybe tell her that if you get above 90, you get to court her. If not, well, that's your decision to make." Soobin hyung said, still munching on his chicken.

"Hyung... since when did you become such a genius?" my eyes lit up and I patted my hyung's shoulder, thanking him and running off straight away.

I'm sure I got weird looks from them but that's not important.