~~84: ATEEZ San - Maybe I Am~~

He threw you against the wall, wet from the rain, but evidently hungry for you nevertheless. After devouring your lips he trailed kisses down to your neck and then grabbed your arm and kissed it down all the way to your hand.
"Ya know.." you were panting like crazy "I wanna.. make you feel happy too."

"And cut!" the director yelled, and the lights turned up a bit.

"Okay, that was marvellous, we'll do this scene one last time in about ten minutes after you all recharge a bit, then we're moving on to the field scene, okay?!" the director yelled to you both and some of the crew.

You and San had to do an explicit kissing scene for your upcoming drama and it's not that it's not easy for you guys because whether on camera or off camera, you two have amazing chemistry, it's either lovers or best friends right, so you're comfortable kissing eachother, but that does mean it needs to fit the mood and the director's wishes which makes it a tad harder, but you and San tend to battle it with ease.

Those ten minutes passed, you had a bite aswell as something to drink, and shared some laughs with San for the remaining time. The director wanted to briefly go over the scene with you guys to make sure you get it perfect, so you and San got in the position so you can mark it while he's instructing you.

"Okay so San-ssi, please don't forget to place your hand on her neck or in her hair after slamming it on the wall. It looks great but this will spice it up a bit more, yeah? Third time's a charm." the director said to San, patting his shoulder.
"Yeah, my apologies, I keep forgetting but I promise I'll do it this time." San said.
"Perfect, and then, before you two actually kiss, just look at eachother for a moment with pure lust just so the the viewers can adjust to the atmosphere a little bit more easily."
You both showed you understood.
"Okay and lastly, y/n, at one point, doesn't matter when, can you run a hand down from his chest?"
"Yup, got it." you said.

"Alright, thanks a lot guys, you two are awesome at this already I swear, just this polish and it will be absolutely flawless. Fighting!" the director said, impressed at you two. You both thanked him then enjoyed the rest of your chill time which was like two minutes, then you got ready to do the scene again.

You were stood in your position for the start of the scene, close to the wall, while you watched San being re-sprayed with a bit of water to make it look like rain since it had obviously dried in the past ten minutes.
Then, he came over to you and put one arm around your waist, and this was an indication that you were ready.
"Alright, camera rolling in five..."

"Don't forget this time." you quickly said to him.
"I won't." he said.

"Four..."

"Are you sure you're not just continuously making a mistake on purpose as an excuse to kiss me?" you joked, to which he chuckled.

"Three..."

"I'm not, I swear." he cheekily said to you.

"Two..."

"..or maybe I am?" he tilted his head, but then got into character because..

"One!"

Before you could say anything in response, the camera was already rolling.
But how could he just leave it there like that, making you question your entire existence.

Anywho, once the scene was CORRECTLY done and dusted, you looked at him with a 'what the fuck dude' look and punched his shoulder.

He playfully shrugged his shoulders with a mischievous smile and asked you "you got any other schedule after the shoot? I think it's time I let you in on something."

word count: 651