~~20: Xdinary Heroes Scenario - First Kiss~~

GUNIL
- It was a sunny day and the two of you were on a cute little picnic date.
- He was leaning against a tree and you were leaning on his chest from in-between his legs which were slightly bent to support you.
- He was playing with your hair using one hand while the other rested on your stomach.
- Literally everything about the atmosphere was calming, the birds chirping in the background, the ever so slight wind, the sun, the fact no one else was around, and the emerald-green grass. You loved it.
- You two were talking about what initially made you two fall in love with one another.
- You said it was when you first saw him playing the drums that you fell in love with everything he did. He looked so insanely sexy when playing the drums and it also turned out that he was such a goofy yet nice person when you talk to him that your feelings for him just arose.
- He said that he initially fell in love with you because he's always admired how pretty you were and he's always thought you looked like such a photogenic person. He also thought that you were funny and kind even if you were a little bit quiet at first.
- Now here you two are, dating, never been happier even if it's only been three weeks since you two made the relationship official.
- Anyways, after that conversation you two just stared into eachother's eyes with smiles on your faces.
- He grabbed your face gently with his hands and pulled you in, again, gently as you caressed his cheek and positioned yourself in a more comfortable position for this.
- You stroked his cheek with your thumb as he glanced at your lips then back up at your eyes.
- Your lips then glided like they were meant for eachother and you remained like that for a couple seconds.
- When you pulled away, you put your foreheads together and smiled widely.
- "y/n I love you so much." he said, and you could tell by his tone that he truly meant it.
- "I love you too Gunil."

JUNGSU
- You two were having a movie night
- You had all sorts of snacks and junk food like popcorn, cookies, brownie bites, crisps, gummies, chocolate, fizzy drinks, everything
- You were watching Train to Busan and as it was nearing the end, you started crying so hard
- "How can he do that" you said beneath your tears.
- "Aigoo, come here y/n/n" Jungsu cooed and took you in his arms and started rubbing your shoulder.
- He then cupped your face, gently wiping your tears away with his thumbs
- He looked into your eyes and sweetly said "don't cry baby".
- As a response you just threw your head into his chest and hugged his waist.
- You could hear an "aaww" coming from him and you also felt the vibrations as your head was on his chest.
- Your head remained on his chest, but you just turned your head a little so you were now looking at the TV.
- You felt Jungsu kiss the top of your head and rub the small of your back.
- You then straightened your posture and looked deeply into his eyes
- Your faces were pretty close together as well and they only got closer and closer by the second
- You glanced at his lips but also admired his perfect facial features as he did the same
- Before you knew it, your lips had collided and started moving in sync, but it was gentle yet still filled with love
- Your hands went from around his waist to around his neck and his from stroking your shoulders and back to now just around your waist
- You continued for about another minute before pulling away and going back to looking into eachother's eyes
- You kinda just started laughing, not knowing exactly why, but you did.
- Once you calmed down the words 'i love you' came out of his mouth.
- It wasn't the first time, it just felt special since you two had just had your first kiss.
- "I love you too Oppa." you said back with a loving smile across your face.
- You then realised that you missed like five minutes of the movie from all of that so you rewound it back to watch those bits again while you two were cuddled up, munching on cookies.

GAON
- You two were in his room and he was playing the guitar while singing for you.
- His voice was breathtaking, you could listen to it all day long. Although he's a good rapper and that's undeniable, his singing is just as good.
- You were so lost in the song he was singing and playing for you.
- Your eyes moved to look at his face and you just wondered how lucky you were to have someone like him who loves and appreciates you and knows how to treat a woman. Every single one of his facial features were perfect in your eyes no matter what. Gaon was was just overall perfect inside and out, and he never ever failed to make you laugh with his goofy behavior, but he is also very mature of course.
- When he finished the song it was like you were paused and taken back to reality.
- You looked at him and clapped. "Jiseok-ah, I don't even think you understand how fantastic that was and how much I loved it. I could listen to your voice and guitar playing all day, every day." you said to him as he put his guitar away.
- "Wow thanks babe. That means a lot." he said and sent you a loving smile. He came closer to you and said "do you have any idea how much you mean to me? You're my everything I literally can't ever lose you. If I ever did I don't think I would know who I am anymore."
- To follow on from that, you crashed your lips into his soft ones and they started moving together with the love and passion that was within it.
- After about half a minute you two pulled away and placed your foreheads together.
- "I love you so fucking much." you said.
- "I love you more." he said back and then pulled you back in for a kiss, and a tight hug followed after that.