~~47: P1Harmony Jongseob - No Way (AU) Pt.1~~

"y/n, you ready to leave?" your brother Junghwan asked as he swung his bag around his shoulder while you were putting the plates in the dishwasher.

Your family had just moved to a new house in a whole new city which meant you had to transfer schools. It was very hard to say goodbye to everyone at your old school, but atleast you still had your brother, who was also your best friend.

"Yeah" you said and walked over to where he was and put your shoes on.

You then left and the two of you were off to your first day at your brand new school. You were both quite nervous but excited at the same time. It's just that everyone knew who you were, everyone knew your entire family, except they only know names, not what you look like. This was because your family has had a gift for generations and generations, and that was the gift of strength. Everyone in your family holds so much strength that lifting even 10000kg would be a piece of cake for you guys. Not only that but you all also have insanely quick wits and extremely fast reflexes, so you're quite a big deal. Everyone only knows your names because none of you make your power obvious and there's some secret from centuries ago down your bloodline as to why this all happened and, ya know. You were just scared of people's reactions.

'Will they be disappointed?'

'Will they even like us?'

These thoughts clouded your mind, which is probably why the walk was so quiet, because both of you were stressing. But then you shook off these thoughts as you arrived at the gates and took a deep breath as you entered the school grounds.

"Good luck, bro" you said to him as you had to part ways to get to your form rooms.
"Good luck to you too, sis" he said as you two did your handshake and went your own ways. As you found the door to your classroom, you took a deep breath before knocking. You could hear heels clanking against the floor as the sound increasingly got louder until a gentle-looking woman who you assumed was your form tutor, opened the door.
"Hello, you must be y/n, come on in!" she warmly welcomed you.
As you walked in, all eyes were in you.

"Please introduce yourself" the teacher said as you stood at the front of the class.

Here we go.

"Hi, I'm... So y/n, um, hope we can all get along well." you said with a smile.

As expected, people started murmuring and gasping and staring in shock and mouths hanging wide open.
"Now now class, settle down" the teacher said "you may go sit next to Jeongwoo by the window over there."

You got a wave along with a comforting smile from a handsome boy that was sat by a window on the left side of the classroom. You walked over to sit next to him and you noticed heads turning in your direction constantly as you walked all the way up until you sat down.
"Hi, I'm Park Jeongwoo, it's so great to meet you in person." the boy whispered with a wide smile, holding out his hand for you to shake.
"Nice to meet you too" you whispered back with a smile.

Overtime, you and Jeongwoo became quite close, eventually good friends. You'd made more friends along the way and also more fans. You even got catcalled sometimes to which you just gave dirty looks to whoever did it if you caught them. It's rather disgusting, honestly. But when you and Junghwan were walking together it was like you were on the runway with people filming you like you were the world's most famous people to exist. You two soon came to be known as like THE siblings of your school.

You could say you two became the hot topic around the whole entire school within 24 hours.
The following day, you were just walking in the halls when suddenly, a voice started talking to you guys.
"Well look, if it isn't the oh-so-awesome 'power siblings', the ones who stole my spotlight." he said in a threatening tone (shock horror: you didn't feel threatened).