~~16: TNX Kyungjun - Hands Off Pt.1~~

⚠️TW: SA⚠️

Kyungjun's POV
I'm known as the quiet kid in school who doesn't talk a lot except for when I'm with my friends, 'cause then it's a whole different story. But I get picked on for it by certain people and to be honest, it doesn't really phase me as I just occasionally throw them a death stare then brush it off and move on. I sit at the back of the class, behind my classmates y/n and Daeho. I've always despised Daeho, he's a damn creep honestly. He makes y/n uncomfortable to the max with literally just his presence, that's how bad he is, I can tell 'cause I literally sit right behind them so it's not easy to miss.

I confronted him about it once already telling him that he's clearly making y/n uncomfortable so he should stop and keep his hands and opinions to himself but he just told me to mind my own business. I also try talk to y/n sometimes to make her feel less uncomfortable but either Daeho calls her name and makes her turn back around therefore making her uncomfortable again, or the conversation just doesn't last that long. I do try make it last as long as possible for the sake of y/n's comfort. I just hope this gets solved soon and quickly. She did try to ask the teacher to move seats once but of course, it didn't work. She should just tell them in private that Daeho's making her uncomfortable and then not only will she finally be moved but Daeho will probably get in big trouble aswell.

Anyways, we're now heading to our last lesson which is maths. I literally don't have the energy to see Daeho on a Friday afternoon. C'mon Kyungjun-ah, it's only an hour, you'll get through it and then it's the weekend.
So I arrived to class and sat in my seat which was next to my pal Taehun. I did a little handshake with him then sat in my seat by the windows and got out all my supplies. It came to my attention that Daeho was already in his seat and y/n wasn't there yet. When she arrived I observed closely at where those hands of his went and it went dangerously close to underneath her skirt, and not by accident. This made my blood boil so much. How can human beings be so disgusting? Women should not have to be treated the way they're treated these days, it's diabolical.

Anyways it was about halfway through the lesson when I saw from the corner of my eye that Daeho's arm shifted a bit towards y/n. I raised myself a little as I was slumped back on my chair and what I saw made the veins on my forehead pop out. His hand was on her thigh and she clearly wasn't looking it at all. I couldn't take it, I know it has nothing to do with me but I have every right to get in the middle of it, what kind of person would bystand this kind of thing?

"Yah, Son Daeho what the hell? Get your goddamn hands off her. She's a human being ya know and you're clearly making her uncomfortable. I've said it before but it looks like you just don't care. And that's fucking disgusting. Who do you think you are treating a woman like that? She's not some piece of shit that you can just fuck about with, she's a human being just like the rest of us so respect her instead of sexually assaulting her on the daily." I got gasps from the entire class at that. "You're one hell of a menace to the face of this Earth Daeho." I said, standing up from my seat and raising my voice at him as the teacher kept trying to interrupt me throughout but actually started to quiet down as I went on.
Daeho then stood up aswell and said "Well would you look here, the quiet kids using his voice!" he laughed, like only him, the rest of the class stayed dead silent. Lmao what a saddo. "Didn't I tell you already to mind your own goddamn business, Woo? You deaf or what? Why do you care what I do with her, you jealous or what?"

"As if I'd be jealous of you. Sorry but I'm really not jealous of your sexual assault, thank you very much. Besides what does it matter if it's my business or not, I have every right to get involved because I'm not the kind of asshole who bystands these kinds of incidents because they're simply foul." I said to him, my blood boiling even more now.