~~53: ENHYPEN HeeSun - Just Come Kiss Me & Bite Me (Vampire AU)~~

⚠️MENTION OF RELATIVE DEATH AND MENTION OF SMUT⚠️

backstory: Heeseung and Sunoo met in high school and now they're dating and live together and Sunoo's a vampire while Heeseung's a human. it's now been five years since they've met, four since Heeseung found out Sunoo's a vampire, and three since they've been together.

---

Sunoo's POV
I can't refrain myself.

I can't refrain myself from biting my own wrist whenever my cravings get too bad. Recently, my mum passed away and that caused my cravings to go crazy. Heeseung doesn't know about that though. I haven't told him because I don't want him to worry so much about me. He knows that my mum died just not about my cravings. I love him with all my heart, don't get me wrong, we tell eachother everything but this one little thing is just something I don't want him to ponder upon even a bit because it's not his fault or his problem so I don't wanna burden him.

So to contain myself whenever my cravings get really bad, I bite my wrists. And if Heessung's around, then I'll just run off somewhere and do it. And it's also kinda hard to hide it from him but he hasn't seen yet which is a good sign. It does help. I know it's probably not the best way to solve it, but what matters is that it helps.

Today it's a rainy Monday night and Heeseung's downstairs watching some film that I don't really care about so I came upstairs and plopped myself on the bed and facetimed my sister for a while, but then I could feel a deep craving coming in so I said bye to my sister after an hour on call.
After that I tried to focus to get rid of the craving, but does it even ever work? No. But the more you try, the better, right?

So I tried and tried, but it only made it worse and worse. That's when I couldn't take it anymore, I'd reached my climax. I grabbed my wrist and sunk my teeth into it. I sunk my teeth into it hard. This craving seemed to be really bad as my eyes were shut tight and I couldn't even tell whether I was crying tears of pleasure or pain.

But then, a voice erupts my concentration and I look up to witness the worst thing that could've possible happened...

"Baby, I finished the mo- Sunoo, what- what the hell are you doing?!" Heeseung came up to me all panicked and grabbed my wrist from me as I was left there without knowing what to say.
"Heeseung hyung I promise-"
"Why are you doing this to yourself?" his voice cracked as he looked at me with glossy eyes.
I was already crying but this just made it worse.
I just looked down and didn't say a word.

"What's going on Sunoo-yah? You know you can tell me anything, I'm always here for you" he said while officially crying as he grabbed my chin to bring my head back up.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry hyung, for not telling you" I broke down infront of him as I buried my face in my hands.

Then I felt him take me in his arms and caress my head while slightly stroking my hair.
"Sshhh, take your time" he said as gently as he could while still crying.

After a couple seconds I raised my head back up and started to speak.
"So after my mum died, my cravings started going crazy. So to cope with those cravings I decided to bite my wrists. The reason I never told you was because the last thing I wanted was for you to worry about such a dumb thing."
He looked at me almost as if heartbroken and then said "Sunoo-yah. This is anything but 'dumb'. Your mum dying isn't dumb. If you would've told me, I could've helped you. And of course I'm gonna worry, you're my boyfriend after all."

"Uughh I'm the worst boyfriend, I'm so sorry" I said, hugging him once again.
"Sunoo you're the best boyfriend ever, don't say that. I love you and nothing can change that. And there's no need to be sorry, it's not your fault. I'm not mad, just please tell me next time. You scared me." he said next to my ear as he gently caressed my head again while sobs were still escaping both our lips.