~~8: 'All of Us Are Dead' Yoon Gwinam - One Chance Pt.1~~

🐀gwinam is already a halfbie in this
🐀you two don't like eachother at all but you noticed that he doesn't bully you like he like he bullies other people, he still does though, just not as much because secretly, hes scared you'll fight back when rlly he's the one that likes to be in power and he knows you're insanely good at self defence so he holds back.
🐀 you're also one of the only ones that actually dares to talk back to him when he's being a dick
🐀as of now, neither of you are aware that the other is alive/uninfected
🐀you are excellent at fighting off the zombies because you took self defence classes since you were eleven

"y/n-ah, behind you!" your best friend, Hayeon yelled as you had just managed to fight off a zombie.
There were five of you in this corridor, trying to fight off the zombies that were there and you weren't losing, but it definitely was a challenge.
"Ilseong-ah, pass me that umbrella!" one of the guys who was with you, Byeongho yelled to his best friend, Ilseong.

"Where the fuck are all these zombies coming from?! They spawning in or what?" Ilseong yelled.
"Will you shut the fuck up for once in your life and just try not to get bitten!" you yelled back at him.
"Yah you two argue later, right now just focus on not getting bit by these motherfuckers!" Bonhwa, Hayeon's older brother who was a senior (and also the only senior among the five of you), yelled.

After you finally managed to fight of the never-ending apocalypse of zombies, you got into an empty classroom. Or so you thought.
"Jesus Christ, that was fucking hard. I'm surprised we even made it." Ilseong complained.
"Yah, what did you even do? We would've done perfectly fine without you, you smartass. You're saying that like you actually tried." you told him. You never really liked this kid anyway, he talks way too much and he's so irritating, he likes annoying you for no apparent reason.
"'What did I do?' More like what didn't I do? Did you see me get bit, huh? Huh?!" he came close to your face and you tried to fight back but Hayeon held you back.
"We've managed to keep ourselves alive for the past four days, we can't risk it all now with these childish arguments!" Byeongho said.

"Stop that." you hear an unknown voice from farther in the room. You know it definitely wasn't any of you so you get a little startled.
You couldn't believe your eyes when you saw Yoon Gwinam walk into the light. He was covered in blood and his left eye was gauged out completely.
"There's no way." you say and harshly get out of Hayeon's grip.
"Yoon Gwinam? How the fuck are you still here?" you ask him. The others all stepped back slowly while Bonhwa was just standing there confused.
"I could ask you the same question, Kwon y/n."
You remained silent. He had a sinister look on his face and you didn't like it but you didn't really care at the same time 'cause you knew that he wouldn't try fight even if he looked like it.

"Are you guys not hungry?" Gwinam asked, leaving you all confused.
"I am, so what?" you alone answered back.
"I'm famished" he looked up at you with flames in his eyes "I would run now if I were you."
"How can we run when there's countless zombies out there, huh?!" Ilseong bravely chatted back, deciding to step up.
'This little shit' you thought to yourself.
"You guys go, I'll catch up after I deal with this asshole." you said to your friends sternly after rolling your eyes at Ilseong's stupid comment.
"No, y/n, I'm not leaving you!" Hayeon refused.
"Hayeon, trust me, just go. Do you trust me?" you asked her and got a nod in response "then go."
"Be safe y/n-ah!" Bonhwa yelled as the four of them exited the classroom and ran off.

"I told you to run didn't I?" Gwinam said after the others left.
"It's not like you're gonna do anyth-" you got interrupted by him grabbing your shoulders and harshly slamming you against the wall.
"Is that so?" he asked, but then you grabbed his arms and twisted one of his wrists. You then grabbed a long metal rod next to you and slammed it against his face with all your power.