~~3: ENHYPEN Jay - You (Soulmate AU)~~

🦅soulmate trope: whatever song your soulmate is singing is also the song that's stuck in your head. you'll know they're your soulmate when you catch them singing or humming the song that's stuck in your head in the momet and you'll both feel a spark when you realise. this means you might not know that they're your soulmate straight after you meet them. you're also closer to your soulmate than pretty much anyone else.

y/n's POV
I'm sitting in my room, texting my best friend, Jay. 'I'm so Tired...' by Lauv has been stuck in my head all day so thought what better than to text my favourite person? We're currently talking about how we're so desperate to meet our soulmates. I know we're still young but.. still. I'm just dying to find out who my soulmate is. To be honest with you, I'd be lying if I said I hope that it's not Jay. Not only are we soooo close but I've developed feelings for him over the past couple months. Not to mention we sometimes flirt but I don't think it's genuine it's just playful no matter how real it seems. We've been friends ever since we were five when my dad changed workplaces and became really close to his manager and we eventually had dinner with them and me and Jay immediately clicked. After that, we'd both often beg our parents to meet one another and sometimes if it didn't work out, we'd end up crying. We were young after all. But then we ended up going to the same high school and we couldn't be happier as we also now go to the same college.

😎Jjongsaeenggg💚
I'm acc super bored rn

Me
Then come over. Yuna's out rn
and probs won't be coming back
till the morning

😎Jjongsaeenggg💚
K omw now then

Yesss!! I always look forward to seeing him so much. There's nothing better than hanging out with that dude I swear. By the way, Yuna's my roommate who loves going out late at night and having the time of her life at clubs, discos, parties, whatever, doing who knows what. Don't get the wrong impression though, she's an awfully nice person and she's kind m, she just likes.. going on adventures. Oh Jay's here!
I rushed over to the door and opened it enthusiastically and jumped in his arms as if I hadn't seen him in ages when really, we saw eachother just two days beforehand.
"Jeez, what's with you?" he asked me.
"Nothing, I was just really looking forward to seeing you." I said with an uncontrollable smile.
"Me too." he said, pinching my cheeks.

We sat down on the sofa and decided to play uno for a while. We were both drinking a beer on the side and soon after I'd finished mine, I needed the toilet so I excused myself and went to the bathroom.

Man, 'I'm so tired...' just won't get out my head. It's back again!

I was on my way back from the bathroom when I came back witnessing Jay on his phone while singing to himself.

Oh, singing 'I'm so tired...' by Lauv, great song.

Wait-

"y/n.."
"Jay.."
We said it at the same time. We both felt the spark.
I ran over to him as fast as I could and he stood up and rapidly jumped over the back of the sofa. We hugged like we'd never before and I just knew in that moment that he felt just as happy as me. After a couple seconds we stayed in the hug, but we started swaying side to side.
"I was hoping it would be you!" I said, joy filling my voice.
"Oh my God, same You have no idea how relieved this makes me feel. Not to be a dick or anything but I'm so glad it's not anyone else." he said. I laughed at what he'd told me and then I said "yeah I get it. Same though, to be completely honest."
"Oh my God. This might be the perfect time to say, I have feelings for you anyway. I love you y/n, and not just as friends." he said as we finally released from the hug.
"What?" I said, genuinly convinced I heard all of that wrong. It couldn't be.
"Yeah." he said, giggling at my expression.
"I love you too, Jongseong." I said back to him.
"Wait.. seriously?" he questioned in disbelief with wide eyes.
"Yeah, obviously." I said back.
"I've been waiting so long for this" he said in a low voice while cupping my face in his large hands "your lips always looked so.. kissable. May I?"
I pretty much answered his question by just doing it myself, I couldn't wait any longer. I pressed my lips against his and stayed like that for about five seconds. The kiss was passionate and all just right. He then moved his hands down to my waist and I placed mine round his neck.
"I was right. In fact your lips aren't just kissable, they're irresistible." he told me before we went back in, except this time we started moving in sync at a sort of steady pace.

He's saying my lips are kissable? Feelings his lips is like feeling the best thing in the universe, whatever that is, and he does it so well too.

After about a minute he bit my bottom lip which made me let out a tiny gasp. He took this as an opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. That's when things started to escalate and we simply couldn't let go of eachother. One of my hands was in his hair while the other remained round his neck, and he brang one of his hands up to grab my neck. Again, minutes later, we released for a quick breather, and as we did, we were looking into eachother's eyes and we both saw the lust coming through.

Both his hands went down to the back of my thighs which was him signalling for me to jump to straddle his waist. I did just that and he proceeded to walk to my room. However I released from the kiss ever so slightly so I could tell him Yuna has condoms in her room, so he went there first to get a condom and then to my room where he closed the door and threw me on the bed, both of us ready for the big night ahead of us.

BONUS:
We were laying next to eachother on the bed, panting after what had just happened. We both felt pleased as ever that's for sure.
"Jay?"
"Hm?" he looked at me.
"So, we are dating now right?"
"You're seriously asking me that question after I basically just showed you exactly that? Of course we are, y/n/n." he came closer to me and stroked my head while flashing me a sweet smile which I gladly returned.

"Wow.. I can't believe I just got railed by my childhood best friend" I said, looking at the cieling.
"Okay, let's not go there." he said to me "I'm just joking, just because we're dating doesn't mean we can't still be best friends like always."
"Yeah, 'course." I said in agreement.

"Right let's get ourselves, and the bed cleaned up, shall we?" he said and then we headed to the shower.

a/n: aaaahhh this kinda turned out more cringe than I anticipated 😭 pls lmk if it was too much lol but hope u liked it atleast a little :)

word count: 1264