~~80: ENHYPEN Sunoo - One and Only (Tomboy X Femboy) Pt. 1~~

y/n's POV
Ah, another day, another six and a half hours of school. It's a Thursday morning, rather too early of a morning, and I just said bye to my brother.
I put my helmet and jacket on, putting my backpack in the trunk, and hopped on my motorbike, making my way to school.

Today's gonna be interesting without my friends. They all went to a party which I wasn't invited to be because apparantly I'm not exactly the most approachable student out there. I don't know what it is, honestly. I asked my friends this one day and I told them to be honest, and they said it might be my bitchy resting face, the fact I ride a motorbike, or my style in terms of internally and visually. I doubt I'm THAT scary. Now don't get me wrong, I have quite a few friends, and those are the people who actually talked to me and saw that I was far more than a scary and motorbike-rider tomboy.

Anyways, I arrived at school within like eight minutes and I took my motorbike into the bike shed and locked it down there for the day. I then headed off to form time where I just sat, listening to my form tutor waffling for ten minutes, and my class chatting for the next five. Then it was time to head to period one, in my case, maths.

And of course, the one friend who's in my maths class, who I sit next to, is not in. Brilliant start to the day so far.

So we got into class, and I sat down, got my stuff out, all that stuff, and I saw the teacher talking to a new face. A pretty face at that. No, gorgeous. Wow...

He then turned around to face the class and started walking towards.. me??
Wait what?-
"Alright class, can I please have your attention!" the teacher yelled as the class settled down.
"First of all, we have a new student, his name is Kim Sunoo, please treat him nicely and make him feel welcomed. Secondly, don't forget, there will be set changes as results of the test you recently did which will be taking place tomorrow which some of you will move up or down, and people from other classes might move into our class. If you are one of those people, you should get an email this evening, but we'll be letting you know in tomorrow's lesson anyway. Now, let's get on with the lesson." she announced, letting the class chat as we got the date, title and all that stuff down and also while she did the register.
"Hey, nice to meet you, I'm Sunoo." the enchanting boy said to me with a surprisingly deep yet soothing voice and a bright smile spread across his face.

"Uh, n- nice to meet you, I'm y/n, Park y/n." I couldn't help but stutter as it typically never even crosses people's minds to greet me, especially with such a joyful mood.

This Sunoo guy turned out being really, really nice. He was bubbly, funny, adorable, and just so iconic. I wanted to get to know him more and more. By the time fourth period came by, which was physics, turned out he was in my physics class too. So naturally, since lunch was right after fourth period, we walked to the canteen together.
"You're my first friend at this school and I gotta say, I'm loving it here already, thanks to you." he said, making us both chuckle.
We were chatting non-stop literally for the entirety of lunch time. I felt ecstatic for the first time in a while, a feeling I never thought I'd experience after realising that people were scared to approach me. It felt great to be talking to someone like I was with Sunoo. I could see us two becoming really close in the near future, which is something I never thought I could accomplish with pretty much anyone until now.
Don't get me wrong, I love my current friends, but I already feel nearly as close to Sunoo as I do to them, and I met him today, and that's saying something.

"So what are your hobbies?" Sunoo asked me, taking a sip of soup.
"I like playing the guitar, going roller blading, making music, .. oh- and going on motorbike rides." I said, tossing a piece of tonkatsu into my mouth. I was about to ask him the same question but then he burst out before I could say anything. "you ride a motorbike?! No way, that's so sick. Girl, you gotta show me after school." he stated excitedly.
"Hah, thanks." I blushed a tad "what about you, got any hobbies?"
"Singing, dancing, going on walks at night with people I love, and hanging out with friends." he said.
"Wow, you seem like an extrovert." I commented.
"I certainly am." he proudly confirmed.

Shortly after, the bell rung which meant we had to head to last period.
"Sunoo-yah, meet me by the bike shed after school. You know where that is?" I said, swinging my bag round my shoulder.
"Yeah, I think so. Round the back near the sports hall right?"
"Yeah. What have you got?"
"English." he said.
"Same! Wait who do you have?" I asked, hoping we were in the same English class too.
"Miss... Ahn, I think it was?" he said, making me sigh.
"Mannnn, we're not in the same English class then. Oh well, were already in two classes together and we still have some yet to see, so."
"By the way, do you know where this classroom is?" he asked me, pointing to where it said his room number on his timetable.
I checked it and then said "yeah, that's right next to my classroom, come on." and I took him to where both our classrooms were.
"In that case, should we just wait for eachother outside the classrooms instead of meeting by the bike shed?" Sunoo proposed on the way, and I agreed. And then we said bye to eachother as we had to head into our lessons.

So the end of school came round and after Sunoo and I met up infront of our classrooms, we were heading to the bike shed.
As we entered, I led him to my bike and when we reached it I comically said "behold".
He gasped and covered his mouth. "waahh! y/n it looks so cool!!!"
His cute reaction made me giggle, not gonna lie. "I can um.. take you for a ride sometime?" I shyly said to him while he was busy admiring my bike.
"Oh my Gosh, would you mind giving me a ride home?"
"Sure, I always keep a spare helmet and jacket in my locker. Let's pop our bags in here and quickly go to my locker to get them." I said, opening up the trunk, low-key thrilled to be taking him for a mini ride.
"By the way, make sure to sit on the hem of your skirt as much as you can when we ride so that it doesn't fly up." I advised him.
"Yeah, wouldn't want that to happen, haha."
He also told me his address so I knew where to go and conveniently enough, I knew exactly which road he was talking about so all that was left was to find the door number.

We both then headed to my locker to collect our helmets and jackets, and headed straight back to the shed where I unlocked my bike and took it out of the shed. Sunoo and I then geared up and hopped on.
"Are you ready?" I asked him, my heart pumping from excitement.
"Yep." he said in the same manner.
"Okay, hold on tight." I said to him and then steadily rode out of school, then picked up some pace as we got onto the road.
Sunoo tightly held my waist as I did so which low-key gave me butterflies, even though it was what he was meant to do anyway.

Soon enough we arrived at his place so I stopped the bike and we got off, and right as he took his helmet off, a bright, contagious smile was revealed.
"Heh, did you like it?"
"Like it? I LOVED IT!" he exclaimed, jumping up and down, making me giggle.
"I'm glad you enjoyed it, we can definitely do it more. I'll take you on a proper ride one day out in the city at sunset." I told him as he handed me his helmet and jacket.
"Oh my God, please, I'd love that." he said with that smile still on his face.
"Haha. Then let me get your number so we can talk about it."

Well done, y/n. That deserves an award, honestly. Real smooth, I know.

After we exchanged numbers, we shared a nice hug and as walked up his patio he waved with that beautiful smile STILL across his face as I waved back, obviously smiling back.

What was he doing to me? We'd only just met that day and it already felt like far longer.
So as anyone would do, I told my friends everything as soon as I got into my house.

word count: 1553