~~86: The Boyz Sunwoo - I Dare You~~

⚠️TW: MENTION OF SEX⚠️

You were coming home from buying a lot of snacks from the shop because you and your best friend planned a sleepover at your place that night.
About half an hour after your returned home, he arrived too.
"Hey Sunwoo~" you happily greeted your best friend.
"Hey y/n/n" he said, giving you a hug.

"Ya hungry? I have leftovers from the pesto pasta I made yesterday." you offered.
"Yeah sure, why not?" he said, and then came to help you, but you told him it's no big deal and insisted he sat down and waited for you to make it.

After you heated up a bowl for each of you and took them to the table, you told him about all the snacks you'd bought for the night.
"Did you buy ice cream?" he asked.
"Yeah, your favourite." you said, and this made him really happy.
"Let's have some after this." he said.
"Haha, okay."

After finishing the pasta on top of having a conversation, Sunwoo put the dishes in the dishwasher while you got out the ice cream from the freezer and tossed him one.

You two then sat down and made yourselves comfortable on the sofa with the ice creams and continued your conversation. Once you finished your ice cream you took Sunwoo's stick along with yours and tossed them into the bin.
"Want anything to drink?" you asked him.
"Nah I'm good." he responded.

You then came and sat back down upon a couple seconds of silence, which you broke and asked "do you wanna play truth or dare?"
"Sure." he said, rubbing his hands together as he sat cross-legged so he can fully face you.
"Okay I'll start. Truth or dare, Sunwoo?" you tilted your head as you asked the question.
"Hmm, I'll pick... dare." he answered boldly.
"Okay. I dare you to let me go through your photos." you said.
"Alright" he said without hesitation and immediately got out his phone.
"Why do you wanna see my photos?" he asked you with a slight laugh while getting up his gallery.
"'Cause I had nothing better to say" you answered.
"Here ya go" he handed you his phone.

After looking through his photos and sharing many laughs, it was his turn to ask you the question.
"okay, y/n, truth or dare?"
"Hmm... truth."
"Ya wimp." he joked. "Okay.. what do you really think about me?"

The sudden question caught you off guard, but you answered without much hesitation.
"Well, I think you're funny, loyal, handsome, goofy, nice to be around, you're a really good listener, and you really value the ones you love which I find really cute." you said.
"Aaawwww thank youuu. What else?" he asked, giving you the look that says he knows damn well you have more to say.
"Um.. well, you're like, really attractive." you said, refraining from making any eye contact.

He raised his eyebrow in a cocky way and then said "why thank you."

"Alright alright, that's enough. Truth or dare?" you asked him as you lightly laughed.
"Dare." Sunwoo responded.
"Alright. I dare you to whisper something dirty in my ear." you said to him.
Now it was his turn to be caught off guard. He clearly did not expect that from you, but he went for it.

After he did it, you tried to pretend to not be phased by what he'd said but it did send shivers through your body. But it was his turn again, and you picked dare this time.
"I dare you to give me a hickey. On my neck. Riiight here." he said smugly.
"Seriousl-" you cut yourself off and sighed before you actually said anything because you didn't want to seem like a pussy, so you just went closer to him and then positioned yourself so you could give him a hickey on the right side of his neck, exactly where he'd pulled the neck of his shirt down from and pointed to.
Once you started sucking on his neck you heard an ever so slightly audible moan from him which lowkey turned you on, 'cause you found super hot. You felt him lean into the hand that was holding onto his jaw for a better grip on him aswell. But once you were finished you pulled away and said "there".
"Let's see this" he said and got out his phone to use as a mirror as you rolled your eyes. "oh that is simply gorgeous" he said, admiring it, then smiling at you captivatingly.

"Anyways, truth or dare?" you asked Sunwoo.
"I'll pick truth this time."

"Did you mean what you said earlier? What you whispered in my ear?" you asked him without even thinking about it.
"...you want me to be honest?"
"Well, that's what this game is all about, isn't it?"
"Fine. Yes, yes I did mean it. Happy?"
"Very much" you said, turning cocky this time.
"Aight, truth or dare?" he asked you.
"I pick truth." you said confidently.
"How would you feel if what I whispered in your ear earlier, happened right now?" he asked you.

You felt that words were unnecessary to use at this point. Instead, you you pulled him to you by his t-shirt so that your lips bashed together in a passionate kiss. No shame.
Because the words he whispered were "I could shag the living day out of you right here right now on this sofa so hard that you'll completely forget how to stand up straight by tomorrow morning, and the morning after that."

"Do you really want me to show you?" he asked, pulling away after having the audacity to only begin using his tongue after you bit his lip.
"I dare you."

word count: 965