~~83: BOYNEXTDOOR Sungho - "Can't Wait"~~

It was an insanely cold December morning, and you and your boyfriend were texting earlier and ended up deciding that he'll come to your house and spend the night there. And you didn't talk about this while texting, but he face timed you while he was on the walk.
"Oh my God, it's really cold." Sungho said as you heard his footsteps and could see the fog of his breath fogging up the camera of his phone.
"Aw, don't worry I'll make us hot chocolate by the time you arrive." you said with a sweet smile.
"Aw, okay. I'll make sure to be fast then." he smiled back.

"Where are you now~?" you asked him five minutes later.
"I'm on your road, I can see your house" he said, looking into the distance.

"Okay, see you soon then. The hot chocolates nearly done!" you joyfully spoke.
"Okay, can't wait to see you~, mwah!" he said, and then hung up the call.

Seconds later, you heard a knock on your door and rushed to open it, seeing a red-nosed, shivering Sungho.
"Aigooo, come in, it's warm in here." you said to your boyfriend.
After he hung his endless layers of protective clothes up he joined you in the kitchen where the hot chocolate with whipped cream, marshmallows and cinnamon was waiting for you.
Before he saw the hot chocolate he gave you a cute hug and a kiss on the cheek, asking how you were. You told him you were good, and you asked him too, and he told you he was great.

"Waaah, you made hot chocolate!" his eyes lit up as he saw the hot chocolate.

But...
"Well yeah, I told you on the call that I'd make you some by the time you get here because it's freezing outside."
"Thanks y/n, that's so sweet of you but, we never called on my way here..." he said, making you look at him in disbelief.

"H- hah, nice prank oppa, almost got me there" you awkwardly said, taking a sip of your hot chocolate.
"I'm not pranking you y/n, look I can literally show you my recents."

He showed you his recent calls and... you weren't there.

"What?! No, look at mine."

His name was in your recents, and the time on there was indeed ten minutes ago, and it was incoming from his exact contact name that you have him saved as.

"What? That's impossible, we did not call while I was on the way here." he said.
"Well then who is this 'cause this is exactly what I have you saved as in my contacts. And I vividly remember the call with you, are you sure you didn't delete it or anything?" you told him.
"Yes, I'm sure, and I think I'd remember if we called five minutes ago y/n." he said.

Both of you were starting to get beyond terrified and looking at eachother as if you saw ghosts.

"Did you not see anyone coming the same way as you?" you asked him.
"No, no one."

"Then... who the fuck was I on call with?" you put up in sheer horror.

a/n: hope you liked the little twist heh

word count: 540