~~32: BOYNEXTDOOR TAESAN - Too Far Pt.2~~

TAESAN's POV
"No I don't need anymore of your bullshit! I apologise if I am misunderstanding something, but to me, you make it seem like you're an obnoxious asshole who just fucks with people's minds, not knowing your boundaries and just laughing in their face!" y/n angrily yelled at me.

Oh hell no. I'm not having that.

"Is that what you think of me? Okay.. okay, so be it. Then you're nothing more than a goddamn slut. We even now? Hm?" I said to her face. This caused the crowd to gasp and for her to eye me in absolute disgust and disbelief.

"Who are you calling a slut?" a voice said, emerging from the crowd. Oh Lord, it was her best friend.
"She is right, you do just mess with people's minds, making up fat lies." she grabbed me by the collar and sternly said "go to hell Taesan" before grabbing y/n's wrist and dragging her out of the house.

What was I thinking?! She's right I really am total fucking asshole! What in the world was going through me to say that?! What the fuck is wrong with me?

Sheer regret washed upon me and I immediately sprinted in the direction they went and thankfully caught up to them.
"y/n, please let's talk, I don't know what went through me to say such a thing, I-"

y/n tried to interrupt me but her friend stopped her and gave her a look that read 'calm down'. She said to me "Taesan... Piss. Off." before walking away.

I wanted to throw myself into a river after that. I groaned and punched the fence so hard, my fist started bleeding. But I didn't care, I just punched it more and more as tears threatened to fall. I placed my hand on the fence and put my head against it, closing my eyes.

I heard rapid footsteps getting closer and closer, but I didn't bother looking.

"Taesan-ah. Taesan-ah!" it was my best mate, Leehan.
"Man... what the hell was that? Did you even mean to say that?"
"I don't know what that was and no of course I didn't mean to say that, Leehan! What is wrong with me?!" I yelled in a shaky voice, looking at him with glossy eyes.

"You fucked up man. If you want her to like you back, this is not how you do it Taesan. I won't be surprised if she never talks to you again after this. I'm sorry but it's just what I think." he said to me. I was sad to say he was probably right.
"I know.. Aw for fuck's sake! I've ruined everything!" I yelled in frustration, punching the fence once again, even harder this time.
"Dude stop, your hands bleeding! Punching the fence won't fix anything! Calmly ask her to talk to you, and explain eeeeeverything to her. It might not work but even so it's good if she knows the truth." he said to me, making me look at him with hopeful eyes.
I stayed silent for a bit and then just said "fine."
And that was when Junhyuk came along aswell to ask me "dude what's wrong with you?"
"I don't fucking know myself, Junhyuk! I don't know what came over me! I hate every part of me for saying that!" I said to him.
"Well you should've thought of that before saying it then!"

"Junhyuk stop. That's not helping." Leehan said to him, causing Junhyuk to just look at me and remain silent. I too took a deep breath and then said "look, dude, I'm so sorry for ruining your party like that. It was not my intention, I promise. It won't happen again."
"It's cool. Everyone back to normal now anyway. But you know that's gonna spread like wildfire at school, right?"
"Yes I know. And I will fix things between me and y/n. Or atleast try to."
"Hope so." was all he said before patting my shoulder and heading back into his house.

"C'mon let's go back in and have some fun, forget about it for now. Oh you should probably wash your hands first. But don't worry about it for now, you didn't mean it one bit and plus, we're at a party, let's enjoy it while we can!" Leehan said, dragging me back in.

The next morning I woke up on my sofa, seeing my two best mates, Leehan and Riwoo sitting on the sofa next to the one I'm lying down on.
"My God, about time. You were so drunk last night we had to carry you home. We ended up sleeping here 'cause we were knackered from all thr partying." Riwoo said to me.
"Wow I can definitely feel that now in my excruciating migraine. Jesus Christ, I feel like I just got shot in the brain." I said while massaging my temples and getting up to go get some medicine immediately.