~~14: 'All of Us Are Dead' Yoon Gwinam - One Chance Pt.3~~

"Gwinam don't do this. I know how much you hate Cheongsan's guts but please don't kill him. For me." I whisper-shouted, holding Gwinam's wrist with all my strength. He was about to go and end Cheongsan's life, no joke. We were literally six feet away from the window they were outside of.
"Can I atleast bite him?"
"No! Just leave him alone. He had every right to do what he did, now come on, let's just go!"
"..What?" he asked me.
"You heard me, he had every right to do what he did. I told you I never said I'm forgiving you I only said I'm giving you a chance. This doesn't mean I'm not taking everything else you said but it also certainly doesn't mean I'm gonna let you go and kill anyone you want. And you're also the one that told me you'll do anything I tell you to, so please. I can't let you do this no matter how much you hate Cheongsan. He's my friend so if you care about me so much then listen to me and let's go. And I'm saying he had every right to do what he did because you were horrible to him and his friends and you also murdered someone Infront of his eyes. You were also fighting over a phone when you were on top of him and there were zombies surrounding you so what else was he supposed to do, huh? This is so childish Gwinam-ah." you said to him. He turned his gaze towards the ground and didn't say anything.

"Come on. Let's go." you said and finally pulled him back in the opposite direction so you could escape from this shithole along with the rest of your friends. They were all actually starting to become closer and closer to Gwinam but veeery slowly, and none of them have forgiven him still. But it's not like you were gonna make them or anything.

You were almost at the stairs when you and Gwinam stopped practically in sync when you heard commotion about bombing the school. You two looked at eachother then Gwinam did something you'd least expect.

He kissed you. You remained frozen. He said "I'm sorry y/n but if they're truly gonna do this, we're gonna die anyway so it doesn't matter whether I do it or not. I'm truly so sorry. I love you." he said before running back and jumping out that window to get Cheongsan once and for all.
"No! Gwinam!" you yelled from the top of your lungs.
"y/n be quiet you're gonna lure the zombies right to us!" Bonhwa said to you while Byeongho and Hayeon were holding you back to prevent you from running after Gwinam.
"Let go of me! I can't let him do this I don't care if we're gonna die because the government want to fucking kill half the population!" I said, tears starting to fall.
"y/n, we have to go!" Ilseong said.

Eventually you all left just before the zombies got to you and managed to not get killed by the bombings.
"So that's what you two were talking about. Gwinam said something about killing Cheongsan because they're both gonna die anyway. I was thinking 'from what?'. Yeah now I understand." Ilseong said as you were all in the forest. The rest agreed with him while you just stared at your school which was now completely on fire.
"That dick! I should've never trusted him!" you suddenly yelled and started laying on the ground.
"y/n, don't worry, he did what he thought was right. It makes sense, he'll kill Cheongsan himself so he gets the pleasure and not let the bomb get to him first. He wanted to do it anyway. He did listen to you in the beginning but when you guys heard that they were talking about bombing down the school, he was left with no choice. He kept his promise and did what you told him. He even told you he loved you." Hayeon said to you comfortingly.
"Was killing Cheongsan that important to him?! That he had to die too! If he would've just listened to me and come with us he'd be alive and so would Cheongsan but no his motherfucking stubborn ass didn't think of that!" you yelled, your rage visible from every aspect. Your friends stayed silent for a moment until you broke it.
"You know what just leave me here. They won't accept me in that camp thing anyway, they'll see the bitemark. I might end up hurting someone anyway, who knows. Plus, I can hear prez, she's on the rooftop and you know, she's a halfbie too. I have to go to her, I'm pretty sure she didn't go for the same reason as me." you said.
"No, y/n I am not leaving you!" Hayeon said, grasping onto your arm.
"Hayeon, it's for the best. But just because we're not together doesn't mean we're not friends." you said to her. "aren't I right, guys?" you asked the others. They all said yeah and you smiled brightly at them.
Hayeon then tightly hugged you. So tight that you literally couldn't breathe. But to be fair you returned it because who knows how long you won't be seeing her for.
"I'm gonna miss you y/n-ah, I love you so much bestie. Fighting!" she said to me before releasing from the hug. I then hugged the rest of them, saying bye to them, even Ilseong.
"Bye, dipshit. I hope while you're there you gain some common sense." you said to Ilseong who was the last one you had hugged.
"Shut up, asshole. I'll show you just how much common sense I have when we see eachother again. I'll have so much you won't be able to stand me." he said.
"I'll be the judge of that. And I already can't stand you." I said with a smile plastered on my face.

"Welp I guess this is goodbye. I'll find you guys again someday. Or maybe I'll send a signal or two so you can find me. But, bye for now. I wish you all the best!" I said warmly before waving and heading to the rooftop of the school to go and meet Namra.

A long journey awaits, I can tell.

a/n: and that's the end of this mini series! hope u guys liked it!

word count: 1078