~~58: TEMPEST Hanbin - Good Night~~

Hanbin's POV
I arrived home from work really late as we were learning our new title track choreography for our comeback, and me and Eunchan stayed behind for an hour to go over it a little more.
As soon as I walk through the front door, I see y/n sitting on the sofa, watching TV.
"Oh hey, love!" y/n said, running over to me and taking my bag from me.
"You waited for me?" I asked her.
"Of course I did." she said.

God, I love her. She's so sweet.

"Why?"
"'Cause. I wasn't that tired anyway." she said as she took my bag to the kitchen to unpack the empty food boxes into the dishwasher.
"But I was late." I said.
"And? I know you're working hard because it's you're comeback. Just please please please do not overwork yourself." she said as she put all my sweaty clothes in the laundry basket and hung my backpack up on the railing so that she doesn't forget to take it upstairs later, which is what she usually does.
"Aaww, you're such a sweetheart. I love you so much." I said, walking up to her and hugging her lovingly "I'm so lucky to have you." I said to her before we shared a sweet kiss.

"Do you want some tea?" she asked me.
"Yes, please."
"Sit down, I'll make it for you, I'm sure you're tired." I said.
We walked over to the kitchen and she filled up the kettle with some water before turning it on as I sat down at the kitchen island.
"Are you hungry? I made some sweet chilli chicken and rice earlier." she asked me.
"Yeah, oh my God that sounds amazing. I'm starving. Thank you, love." I said to her.
"Of course." she said with a cute smile on her face.
"So how was your day?" she asked me while scooping some rice out the rice cooker.
"Ugh, tiring. Most of the day we just danced, and when we weren't, we were either having singing lessons or English lessons. But it was still fun, just, ya know. Comeback season." I said and rubbed my eyes.
"Hey, don't stress yourself too much, you're doing a great job babe, and I'm proud of you and here to support you. You'll do amazing this comeback, I know it."
"Aw thanks baby, you're so sweet." I said in awe. Who wouldn't want a girl like her?

Once my food was done, she placed it Infront of me and I thanked her for it and immediately began gulping it up.
"Wow, this is delicious" I said.
"Really? You like it?"
"Oh yeah" I said back with a mouthful of food in my mouth.
"I'm glad you're enjoying it" y/n said with a smile on her face.

As I was near finishing the food, y/n said "I'll go prepare a bath for you while you finish your food and have your tea."
"Okay, thanks babe." I said to her as she stood up and walked upstairs to our ensuite since the downstairs bathroom only had a shower.

Once I finished my food I put the plate, chopsticks, mug, and spoon in the dishwasher and then headed upstairs, not forgetting to turn the lights off on the way.

"Oh hey, your bath's done." y/n said as she looked up from her phone and saw me enter the room.
"Oh okay. Are my PJs and underwear in there too?" I asked her.
"Yup." she said.
"Okie. Wow it smells amazing, did you put bath salt in it?"
"Mhm" she said.
"Aw thanks babe." I said with a smile before closing the door and hearing her say "of course".

So I took a relaxing bath and brushed my teeth, then did my skincare, not bothering to dry my hair, and then I headed back out to see y/n still on her phone.
I plopped down onto the bed and then heard my favourite sweet voice telling me to "come here".
Upon hearing that I went between y/n's legs to lay my head on her stomach and put my arms around her waist. She placed one of her arms on my back and caressed my wet hair with the other.

"Thank you for doing all this for me all the time." I half-mumbled.
"What do you mean?" she questioned.
"I can't thank you enough for all the things you do for me. That's why I try to help out as much as I can but I still don't think it's enough from me. You have no idea how sweet and caring you are." I said to her.
"Are you kidding? You work so hard all day every day so I just want you to rest and leave it to me and let me help you after a long tiring day. That's more than enough for me. Plus you already do enough for me anyways, I should be the one thanking you for being so hardworking." she said to me in a gentle, soothing voice.
"I love you so much babe, and I appreciate you a lot." I said to her, sitting up to hug her.
"I love and appreciate you too, baby." she said in my ears while hugging me back.

After we let go I placed sleepy kisses all over her face and neck and collarbone, basically whatever was exposed. She was a giggling mess which made me so happy.

Lastly, we shared a long, loving kiss and then decided it was wise to go to bed, so we both turned off our lamps and cuddled up.

"I'm so lucky to have you." I said to my girlfriend.
"I'm even more lucky to have you." she said back.

We shared one last kiss before saying good night to eachother and then dozing off in eachother's arms.

word count: 982