Prologue

Rebecca smiled bitterly taking steps away from here so-called home.

Thailand.

A place where she started everything. Where she did stupid things, cry her eyes out, stomach hurting for laughing too much. A place where she find peace within the people and within the surroundings.

A place she never thought she would leave behind before.

Every step she takes is hard. It's getting heavier and heavier. Her heart aches thinking about the career she will abandon behind her back but she have no other choice left but to leave this city.

It's either stay and keep her career on the flow in the industry or leave and have peace within herself.

But above anything else. She don't have any reason to stay anymore. She can't stay any longer or she might lose herself. She is slowly drifting apart and she can't let herself sink in the puddle of the ocean wave trying to drag her down. She can't let her emotions lead her own.

She's losing herself and she lose herself more.

She's bound to lose things.

People.

Happiness.

And memories.

To be able to breathe is to let the things that's keeping you from breathing go.

To be able to move forward is to learn what things you should save and what things you  should keep away.

Even if it's painful.

Even if it hurts.

Even if it's the most genuine feeling you ever experienced.

Sometimes you have to let beautiful things go to heal from the scars it caused you. You need to hold back and uphold the things that's giving you bliss because it's happiness caused you pain.

Sometimes too much happiness inclined too much pain your heart could carry. And it's consuming you a lot to the point that you lose yourself.

Heaving a deep sigh before looking out at the airport. Becky's tears fell as she gets inside the plane that's bound to take her back to Northwestern Europe to forget the things Thailand caused her and to be able to move on.

"Our paths we're once connected but it will always end up separated." One tear fell from another. " And for the last time..."

"I'm so grateful I met you... Carry our memories and smile when you remember me. Bunny."