Chapter 57

The aisle of the secluded place become to intense when Loverukk entered and Irin guide her towards their table.

Her eyes fixated on Freen's as if she was the only person she saw in the party.

I averted my gaze away from then as my annoyance started to grow knowing that the person who bought my dress is Loverukk. I don't know why but I kind of dislike Loverukk when she's around.

"Hey guys, Loverukk's here now. Please entertain her for now since I have to go and meet some guests."

"Okay." Kade.

The table fell silent when all of us sit across each other but it soon faded away when Nam started talking.

"Hey."

"Hi Phi!" She replied. She look at me with shock written all over her face as she notice that we have the same dress.

Didn't she noticed that earlier?

"You look pretty Love." Tee complimented.

"Thanks Phi! You look dazzling in that suit too!"

"Thanks." Tee replied beaming a smile. " But Freen is much more hot in her suit."

Loverukk then averted her gaze towards Freen and I cannot avoid but notice how Freen blushed when Loverukk looked at her.

"She is indeed good in that suit." She replied.

Both of them smiled lovingly at each other. Damn! Can't you see i'm also in here? I rolled my eyes secretly as I watched them in awe. Not until they all include me in the talk.

"Hey Bec! You okay?" P'Nam asked. Freen then looked at me waiting for my response so I nodded my head and smiled.

"Yes Phi, i'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Hm."

"Anyway this is Loverukk. Loverukk, this is Becky. " Nam introduced us as Loverukk extended her hand for a handshake that I slowly accepted.

"Hi."

"Hey." I replied.

There was a heavy silence in the surroundings and no one dared speak. But Tee is really testing my patience by asking a lot of questions.

"Hey, Loverukk... Are you single?"

"M-me?"

"Yep."

"I am, why?"

"Stop flirting Tee! Loverukk is off guard." Kade added slapping Tee's hand.

"It's not for me. It's for our friend. You know, Freen is also single." Freen was taken aback by Tee's endorsements including me but I played it cool. I don't have the right to be jealous.

I can't be jealous .

"Well, it's too unusual for pretty ladies to be single. Especially girls like Freen."

"Indeed, and both of you are single, so what you think?"

"Tee what are you doing!" Freen whispered as she give me a side eye.

"Calm down Freen no one's gonna kill you." Tee replied. "So what do you think Loverukk?"

"If Freen go for it then I would."

"So? Freen?"

It was as if I go invisible in the table. All of them we're total talking and I was there looking like a lost puppy in the sidewalk trying to fit in.