Chapter 6

"P'Freen! Oh my god your so handsome daddy!"

"Bec! Becca marry me!"

"P'Freen are you hot?"

"P'Freen can you give me a heart?"

"Becky! Becky Armstrong your so pretty!"

Screams of bliss filled my ears the moment Freen and I set foot on the stage. Everyone was screaming on top of their lungs making me smile about how energize the fans are to see me and Freen.

Freen on the other hand look so handsome in her outfit.  It was a casual clothing but her beauty never failed to drew me in.

Your driving me crazy inlove with you Sarocha.

I walked over at Freen as she smile at the crowd that's shouting her name asking for a heart and she glady grant their wish by sending an arrow of heart. When she divert her eyes, her gaze land on me but she is quick to retrieve it back ignoring me behind her.

"Becca!" A fan yelled making me walk over her direction.

"Ehh?"

"Will you marry me?" She asked. I nervously look at Freen and saw her also waiting for my answer but paid no attention to it after that.

"Okay." I replied and I swear my eardrums almost pop out of my ears when the fan screamed again catching me surprise.

"Freen marry me! P'Freen!" Another fan yelled.

"Sure, show me the ring." She replied in English making me giggle. She's so cute.

We performed our songs, and sang our hearts out implying a strong bond in between us even if my heart is a little broken as of the moment but being by Freen's side make me feel better than anything in the world.

We sang Marry Me and I admit this song always have a deep pull inside me because Freen look so sincere delivering her lines while looking at me. The way she held my hand, grab my waist, or fix her gaze on me send me to cloud nine. I cannot avoid to blush because she was dazzling hot and handsome in her suit that highlights her masculine side that didn't just got me hook but also made the fans go wild.

She intertwined our hands the moment we met in the middle of the stage but she is still not giving in to me as she was still sulking with I don't even know what thing she is grumpy about. When the song ended, I look at her lovingly only to be rejected by her not looking back.

She slowly detached herself away from me as she communicate to the fans giving her the best smile she got.

Your smiling a lot with them but your not giving it to me.

Now knowing what to do, I slowly approach her from behind doing the thing that I wanted to do the moment I saw her early in the morning. I drape my arms on her waist pulling her closer to my body as I felt the warmth of her body radiates into me.

"OH MY GOD! FREENBECK IS REAL!"

"FREENBECK PEN FAEN KAN!"

"BECCA SAROCHAAAAAA"

A particular fan made me blush and made me don't wanna stop smiling. I am overwhelmed with how she called me with Freen's surname and Freen not minding it make me so happy.

"Freen Armstrong! Oh my god!"

This time it was Freen's turn to blush. Her cheek's taint a shade of red as she try to repress the shyness she felt. I am still hugging her from behind so it is clearly visible to me what her reactions are.

"Babe." I called but she ignored me. " Baby."

"........."

"Babe ka... Don't sulk na."