Chapter 42

"I'll head out first Freen."

Rebecca's voice snapped me out of my thoughts bringing me to the reality that we are still in the bathroom.

Gosh! Did I just imagined about me kissing her in this very bathroom? Oh god Freen! You dickhead! Snap yourself out of it!

I scolded myself repeatedly as i watch Becky's figure slowly walked out of the bathroom. After a good five minutes, I followed her outside but not on where she was sitting. I cannot stand seeing her that happy with someone else.

"Hey fuzzy! Your already here... We've been waiting for you for quite a long time already!" Nam yelled catching me surprise.

Why is this woman here again?

"Hey Freen!" Kade suddenly pop out of nowhere with Tee behind her holding a cup of hot coffee in her hands.

"Why are you here? I asked walking pass them.

"Why? Aren't we allowed to come here?" Nam asked back so I just rolled my eyes as I circle the counter.

"You know what exactly I am referring to Nam."

"Fine... We're here because —". I wait for her to continue what she was about to say but she never finished it making me look at her and notice she look shock. I followed her gaze and notice she was looking at Becky and Nate.

"Hey Nam, what's wrong?" Tee asked.

"S-she's here?"

"Who's here?" Kade asked.

Then she pointed at Becky and Nate's direction making the two of them look at what she is pointing.

"SHIT!"

"SHE'S HERE!"

Both Tee and Kade chime together making me glare at them as they garner attention from the customers.

"Why didn't you tell us she is here?"

"I also didn't expect that she would be here okay... I'm shock myself."

"But who's that guy?"

"And the kid?"

"Why do he look so fond of her?"

"And the kid."

The three of them exchange questions making me laugh at how confused their faces was.

Gosh, this three.

"Freen?" Nam turned her attention on me demanding for me to spill something but I don't know what exactly she is referring to. I don't have anything to spill because I also don't know if Becky and that guy are a couple.

"What?"

"Spill."

"What will I spill?"

"That!" She pointed at Becky again making me grab her hand preventing her to do something more. I swear if Becky is not a little too far from the counter she would probably her this right now.

"I don't know okay... I don't know if they're something or what. But the kid call Becky mommy."

Shocked was evident on their faces.  Nam look so surprise as well as Tee and Kade, Kade was covering her mouth with her hands and Tee was looking confused as the revelations unravel.

"He's Becky's husband!"

"Shut it Nam! Why are you so loud!"

"No that can't be! That can't be! Becky is too young! I never even get myself a boyfriend yet and here is Becky already building a family? Oh god! Oh god!"