Chapter 18

Freen

I fidget with my fingers as I sat on the couch across where Becky is sitting earlier. It's almost thirty minutes since the four of them went out and my heart is pounding so fast on why all of them still haven't  returned yet.

I on the other hand is left alone with Irin across the couch glaring at me like she is about to kill me right here right now.

"Am I already dead in your mind?" She rolled her eyes at me the moment I said that.

"I haven't tortured you yet. It's funny how your so happily inlove right now while Becky out there is in pain because of you. You don't even deserve her. She's too good for you and your too less for her."

"Ouch! I guess I deserved that." I replied.

Irin hit a nerve there, she's right. Becky is too good for me while I am too less for her. She deserve the world and I know I can't giver her that fully.

Flashback

The moment I sat foot on Becky's house, I know something is already up with her, it's visible on her face. I know she don't want Seng in here and the least of all I could think about is Seng being in the same roof with Becky because I don't wanna hurt her more. I hurt her enough and I don't want to add up on it anymore.

But Seng is Seng.

I told him not to come and drop me off but he insist that he would send me off as a good boyfriend he is. Instead of that making my heart melt, I made my heart beats so fast. I can't risk Becky hurting again by seeing him. But Seng is persistent to let Becky see us together.

"You can go ahead now Seng. I'll text you when I got home." I cooed the moment he pulled over at Becky's.

"Nah babe, let me just treat you as you deserve."

And with that, he went out of the car helding an umbrella in his hand opening the side of my door pulling me by the waist so that I won't get soaked in the rain.

"I know you don't want me to do any of this but I want to. It's the least I could do. Your my queen."

I can't help but smile a little by his words.

I know everyone of my fans don't like Seng for me. They said he was no good for me, but they don't know how he treat me. He treats me as if i'm a fragile little box he is afraid to break everytime he held me close...

But his touch are not like Rebecca's.

What! Pull yourself together Freen! Becky is your partner on screen don't do shits that can ruin your friendship.

I sigh as random thoughts invaded my head.  The rain was so heavy and both of us needed to have umbrella just to not get soaked in the rain..

It's been a few days since I always drop by Rebecca's residence to give her the foods and drinks she love and this is the first time I came late. Not wasting any time, I press the doorbell of their gate and soon enough Mom came in under her yellow umbrella.

"Oii Freen... Your here already. Come inside." She pulled in for a hug and notice someone is standing beside me. Seng's face is not that visible enough because of the dim lights so it's harder for her to recognize who's with me.

"Good evening Ma'am, I am Seng."

The atmosphere dropped. Mom never said anything, instead she eyed Seng head to toe before beaming a smile.

"Oh, come in come in."

And with that we are already on their house. Seng was amazed by the motif of their house and the interior designs look exactly western. Becca's frames are hang on the walls of the hallways and Richie's are across hers.