Chapter 3

I went back inside the company with a smile plastered on my face covering up how broken I look. Nam, as her natural nature came directly unto me asking me if something's wrong but again I lied.

"Bec? What's wrong? Why did you left just like that? Are you okay? Do something hurt?" She asked.

"Nothing's wrong P'Nam, I was just... Trying to inhale some fresh air." Lies. You just wanted to get away.

"Are you sure?"

"Hm."

"Your not sick though, do you wanna go home?" She asked again placing her palms on my forehead checking if I got any fever.

I wish this was just a fever P'Nam. But what I felt right now is more than just a fever.

"Yes, home is what I am thinking right now."

"Okay... But, who gaved you flowers?" She asked and that made my mind drift back to the bouquet I am carrying and to the person who gaved this flowers.

"It's not for me. It's for Freen."I replied.

She give me a teasing smile thinking I bought this for her but the reality is I wish I did.

" It's not from me. It's from Seng."

There was silence the moment I drop that statement. Nam fell into a complete silence making me more anxious about the words I let out. Do she know? Why is she so silent? Why do I feel like she knows something I don't?

Before my mind can wander into another overthinking sessions. The set wrapped up with Heng and Freen's last scene. Getting out of the character, Freen slowly approach me with the usual smile she wears when she see me.

How can you still smile like that? Why do you still look at me like there is something in between when your already with somebody else?

"Earth to Becky." I heard her exclaimed.

"Oh, hi there." I replied awkwardly. "For you."

A smile crept into her lips when I hand her the flowers and that sight alone clenches my heart. She looks so happy holding that bouquet. I guess there is a winner in the line already.

"Thank you Bec." She smell the flowers and smiled lovingly. But it soon disappeared when I dismissed the confusion of gratuity.

"That's not from me." I replied. " That's from Seng. He asked me to give you that." I replied.

The muscles on her face seems to freeze as she turned pale looking at me. But I am too good on hiding my own reactions, I can't blow at her right now. There is no confirmation yet, so I won't think about it that much. Beaming a smile, I hand Freen the flowers and ruffled her hair a little as I stride pass through her swinging my bag on my shoulders.

" Kru' A can I go home now?" I asked.

"Oh yeah sure Bec, the set is all wrapped up you can all go home now."

"Okay. I'll head home now."

"See you tomorrow Bec."

"I'll see you tomorrow too."

I bid my goodbyes to everyone as I hug them one by one including Freen. And again, I felt dizzy just inhaling her perfume. Gosh, this woman is addicting.

"Let's go."

"Where? Where are you going?" I asked when Freen took her bag and walk together with me.

"We kind of have a small get together dinner. Everyone will go. Aren't you going?" She asked.