Chapter 45

The sparks and the magnetic pull between Freen and Becky is a strong as a thunders rustling over the windowpanes that pull them closer in one ground. Freen was trying her hardest not to make Becky uncomfortable but she would always find herself invading Becky's private space in some part of the photoshoot and Becky paid no words on it. Becky on the other hand ignore the immense feelings she have deep down inside her to avoid any presumptions on the other party. She admit that Freen's touch is compelling and her smell is intoxicating igniting some cravings she have towards the other girl but she is an expert when it comes to holding herself.

Exiting the restroom, Becky tried her best to avoid Freen's gaze and trance by fate have different plan for them because both of them we're always pulled together when they grew apart.

"Hey..." Freen started a conversation to avoid the awkward tension in between them.

"Hi." Becky replied sheepishly. She don't know what to do or say so she remain looking everywhere but Freen's eyes to avoid contact but that don't go the same as Freen because she thought Becky don't want to look at her after what happened to their friendship.

"Ahm... You good?"

"Y-yeah... Are you?"

"Yeah."

After the short interaction, silence slowly invaded the space again and once again they were trap in a deafening silence where both of them don't know how to escape.

But that was cut short when Becky's phone rang so she hurriedly pick it up but Freen's eyes are quick enough to see who the caller was.

It was Nate.

Becky made her way out of the set to have her privacy while Freen's eyes followed the figure of the girl exiting the room. She heave a deep sigh before slumping herself on the chair.

"Becky's grown up a lot doesn't she?" P'Beer husk out snapping Freen out of her thoughts.

"Hm."

"She's becoming into a fine lady day by day. Her beauty is standing out more right now. And she even grow taller if i'm not mistaken."

Freen nodded.

"She does. She's as tall as me right now. She's also becoming more beautiful day by day. She's.... extraordinary. "

"I hate to admit it Freen but she's quite... happier than she does before."

Freen already know. She doesn't have to be reminded because she knows. She can see it, and she hate herself so much for putting Becky into something she cannot point a finger into before.

"I know. And I want nothing but the best for her Phi. If she's happy then i'm happy."

"But I never saw her much more happier than she already does when she was with you Freen. The sparks, those dimples, those genuine smiles. I never saw it again. She's still the smiley little one in the squad but something about her change. It's the dull sparkle of her eyes. It's....gone."

"I made her be like that Phi. And I deserve all the anger and hate. I deserve it."

"She's doesn't hate you Freen."

"How can we know? We never had a talk. About everything, about us, about those issues about those accusations about what really happened. I never enlightened her with the things she deserve to know. I lied to her straight at the face. Now can you tell me she still doesn't hate me?"

"She don't Freen. I can see it at least. She don't hate you. At least she doesn't. Because I can see no anger in her eyes when she's looking at you, no grudges and resentment evident on it. I don't see that on those brown orbs, it's not anger and hatred or resentment I see in her eyes. Instead I saw.... Pity and longing, and love. But she's quite good on wearing her mask Freen. She don't want to lose it again, so keep it if you earn it."