Chapter 43

" That's the famous British artist? Are they really—"

" I don't know Tee, everything is so messed up. "

"And the kid? And the guy? A-and the endearment? Are they really?"

"I don't know okay? I don't know. "

Freen's friend gathered around the small table to garner information from Freen. The moment Becky and the guy walk out of the room, all that's left on her friends face are puzzled look of confusion. It is evident on there faced that they cannot repress not raising questions to Freen when they left.

Freen on the other hand cannot answer any of those questions because she herself also don't know about Becky's status with that guy so all she could do is keep her mouth shut unless Becky herself clarified things.

"But the kid... He looks exactly like a combination of their faces. "

"I agree. I mean if we view the kid by Becky's appearance, it cannot be denied that he have Becky's eyes. While his face features including the nose is the guy's. " Kade.

"But just because the kid just look like the both of them doesn't mean it is their's. " Nam.

"But everything is blurry Nam, the kid calls the guy Daddy and Becky mommy and the guy calls Becky hun, so what exactly would you conclude that into right?" Kade.

"But—"

"Guys please... Let's stop talking about it okay? Let's just let each other breath and not put our nose on someone else's business."

"Right and besides.... Becky looks happier and livelier." Tee replied murmuring the last part making it inaudible but it didn't work on me.

Becky is indeed happier, I can see that. From the way her smiles reaches her eyes or from the way she speak. It is visible that she is well taken care of and valued. It is visible that she is much more better than she is before when she was with me.

And it kills me thinking that I never had the chance to make Becky the happiest when she was with me because I always viewed her less than a lover.

"Shit!"

We snapped our heads on Kade when she suddenly cuss making us raised our brows to check if everything is okay when she suddenly showed us her phone.

Rebecca Patricia Armstrong, the most famous rising star of the teen artist industry is spotted in Siam with a kid.

Becky Armstrong, possibly back in Bangkok after four years of hiatus from the industry?  Is she willing to be back in the acting industry again?

The photos were a picture of Becky and Caleb walking out of the car towards Siam Discovery. Both holding each other's hand as they stroll inside the mall without knowing that someone is taking a picture of them.

The picture hits five hundred thousand likes and more than a hundred retweets making it hit a record on Twitter.

I wonder if she already know about this.

"This will be a disaster Freen. Fans would go crazy knowing that she's back in the country."

"With a baby." Tee.

"And a husband." Kade.

"Can you guys shut up? Your not helping." Nam scolded rolling her eyes to both Kade and Tee as they sigh in response.

"We can't do anything about that. And besides, Becky have her own bodyguards and I know her securities are tight. So I guess that won't cause her any harm."