Chapter 63

Like the waves of the river passing by, Freen didn't fail to let Becky know how worthy she is to experience all the best things in the world. The flowers, the letters, the chocolates, the little surprises. Everything she could let Becky experience has been done. Everything has been flashed on the pages of the chapters as she try to prove herself more and more to Becky.

Becky on the other hand, is still waiting for the right moment. She knew she's been taking a lot of time, thinking about that perfect moment she needed to say yes, to take it and to accept what was laid on the table... But not yet. Not because she is still wanting Freen to give more, to show more, and do more. It's not all about the material things, Freen can give her.  It's all about until when Freen can be with her. She wanted to know if Freen will still feel the same way about her, through the bumpy road of their journey. She wanted to know if Freen would never love her less from the first time around.

And she knew...

She knew Freen would still love her no matter how hard, how complicated, how chaotic, and how undirected their journey would be. Because she know love is not all about the perfections, the best things, the best moments with the person you love. Love is not all about spending time with the person you wanna live with. Instead, love is all about spending time and building memories with the person you cannot live without. It's all about spending every moments, every pinch of bitterness, of falls, of disappointments, of conflicts and argument with that person. Love is all about handling struggles letting love take place no matter how hard it may seem to get out of that dim path of love.

That's what love is for Becky.

And she saw it in Freen.

"Bec? What's really your plan with the things going on with you and Freen?" Nam asked.  Becky on the other hand was caught off guard with the sudden question.

She didn't expect to see Nam and her other friends in one place with her. And she knew she can't escape this confrontation any further.

"I want her too P'Nam... No! I love her. Still." She replied emphasizing each word her mouth utter. "My feelings didn't change, nor fade. I may forget it at one point of my life in England but I know when I see her. There would be awakening. And it happened. All the time." Becky paused. "It's not that I don't wanna give her a chance, it's not that I don't wanna try again and see if it'll work the second time around. I don't know. It's just that... I'm scared. I'm scared of how much I could love Freen because I could die for her I can. And that's where it scares me, it scares me knowing how much capable I am to do things for her without knowing if she would do the same thing for me. I'm.... "

"I'm scared P'Nam."

P'Nam nodded. She understands where Becky is coming from and she don't have any questions regarding how the girl handle this thing because she is in no position t dictate how this girls handle their emotions. All she could do is be there, and be a good friend.

"You know it's okay to be scared Bec. Everyone is scared, especially when the love they have is too strong. Everyone is scared for rejections, for pain, for unexpected heartbreaks. Even me. I'm scared of love but that's part of the process. Part of nurturing that love. It's part of being inlove Bec. Being scared is okay. But sometimes when we became too scared we don't just hurt ourself but also we hurt the other person in the process. So we better make a choice before we lost the chance to make one. But the question is... Are you ready Bec?"

Becky sighed.

She knows sooner or later she needed to make a choice. To change their set up. To make a commitment or make a rejection.

"I don't know Phi. I-i know I am. But sometimes it scares me, it scares me how many people wanted Freen and wanted to give her the world and it makes me scared. I'm just Rebecca Patricia Armstrong, a lawyer, and ex-artist. What can I give her! All I could give her is my love. Myself. I'm just a nobody, in everyone's eyes. In every guys eyes. I'm no good for Freen. Just as what they keep saying."

"That's it Becky. You are just Rebecca Patricia Armstrong, but you are the only Rebecca Patricia Armstrong that make Freen go crazy, that give her butterflies, that make her smile the widest, that make her cry to worst plea of pain. Your the only Rebecca Patricia Armstrong and no one can ever be you. And as long as you are Becky, Freen would want you even if your ugly, your not beautiful, your not rich as long as it's you, I know Freen would still pick you. Your Rebecca Patricia Armstrong, the only girl Freen wanted and needed. Remember that Becky you are Freen's girl."

Becky cried. This is the first time in four years she let Nam see her break down. Not because of the pain, but because of the choice she needed to make.

"Do you love her Becky?"

Becky nodded.

"Do you get jealous when she's with other girls?"

"Other girls?" Becky repeated the question. "If it's just a friendly girls then I don't."

"Let's be real here Becky, no guys or girls would be friendly and only want friendship if it's  Freen. Let's think about Loverukk. Do you get jealous when she is with Freen?" Nam asked. She wanted to be sure about how Becky feels.

"I-i..."

"The truth Becky. I want only the truth."

"Fine. I do."

"What do you feel when you see them together?"

"Do I really need to answer that?"

"Yes."

Becky sighed.

"It makes me want to beat someone's ass when I see them together. When I see Freen all lovey-dovey with other girls."

Nam smirked. That's what she wanted to hear. She wanted Becky to be true to herself and to Freen.

"If that's the case... Your down bad Becky." Nam replied. " But be cautious, a lot of girls especially Loverukk is down bad for your girl too. Don't let them steal what's yours."

Becky raised her sculptured eyebrows as to what Nam said.

"What? What do you mean?"

"Freen is leaving tonight to Paris. She have another endorsement with Loverukk Patrinitte and I heard they will share a room. Now go get your girl before someone get her Becky."

"What?!"

"Get her Becky! Her flight will be 30 minutes from now."

Becky look at her clock. It's 8:30 pm it means Freen will board the plane at 9 pm and she freaking have to drive 20 minutes from the restaurant to Freen's apartment.

"Why didn't she told me about that!"

"I don't know."

"What should I do? It's embarrassing to show up in front of the airport and shove myself in the cameras telling her not to leave."

"Go Becky! Or else Loverukk will be the one to get to kiss Freen and lay with Freen every moving seconds. Now hurry your ass up and get your girl!" Nam warned.

"SHIT! FREEN SAROCHA! YOUR ONLY MINE!"

She yelled before running her way out of the restaurant where both her and Nam meet.

Nam smirked watching Becky's figure disappearing at the road.

Only if you knew Becca.

:Hey guys, how are you? This is my update for tonight. Merry Christmas na ka🤍

:⁠-Petalpage